help with a lady

Started by youngfella, November 24, 2008, 07:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youngfella

I met this girl on house party on friday, she was really nice, pretty, big chest on her! She asked me for my number, so i give her it and we texting eachother on saturday. But since then i havent heard from her, i wasnt rude or mean to her. So i dunno weather to try and call her or sent her a text? what do you think? any advice?
Pull hard and early

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

orangeman

Was she drunk or sober on Friday night ?

youngfella

Pull hard and early

DownFanatic

Take a hint big lad and take it on the chin

Our Nail Loney

You don't get out much youngfella do ya!!

At least she was texting ya on sat, don't be too keen or it will put her off son!! She is prob playnig it cool as well so leave it a couple of days, its only monday f**k sake!!

Text her thursday or friday asking what the criac is and if she is out the weekend...

Now, how big a chest are we talking??

Puckoon

youngfella

Im very innocent

The chest was serious, could spend an easy week in between them things and still want more
Pull hard and early

Our Nail Loney

Quote from: youngfella on November 24, 2008, 07:48:47 PM
Im very innocent

The chest was serious, could spend an easy week in between them things and still want more

Ya know what, I really hope this works out for you YF so you can end up going with this girl and then post a pic of them bad boys

By the way are you not just out of a relationship?? Play the field, don't worry about gettting bogged down with textin someone!!

ziggysego

Quote from: youngfella on November 24, 2008, 07:39:26 PM
I met this girl on house party on friday, she was really nice, pretty, big chest on her! She asked me for my number, so i give her it and we texting eachother on saturday. But since then i havent heard from her, i wasnt rude or mean to her. So i dunno weather to try and call her or sent her a text? what do you think? any advice?

Text her you nonce. If she doesn't reply, wait until Thursday. Text her on Thursday, if still no reply....  forget about her.
Testing Accessibility

youngfella

lol, im doing well, for me.

thanks for replies.

how do i delete this thread...   :-[
Pull hard and early

Our Nail Loney

NO DO NOT TEXT HER THIS QUICK!! IT HAS ONLY BEEN TWO DAYS!! SHE WILL RUN A MILE!!

youngfella

Cheers boys, I'll play it quiet. til the end of the week.

Interesting the conflicts in advice between ziggy and the rest of the board.

These things are worth txting her for!
Pull hard and early

orangeman

Quote from: youngfella on November 24, 2008, 07:48:47 PM
Im very innocent

:D :D :D

Our Nail Loney

Did you go with her the ohter night then or just get her number? Were the pair of you drinking? Who initiated the texts the day after?