Teachers get it handy!

Started by wherefromreferee?, June 20, 2008, 08:49:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnDenver

Quote from: ONeill on June 25, 2020, 09:53:28 AM
Miss sticking on the DVDs.

Would there be many teachers mixing it up a bit (obviously not currently), maybe linking the netflix account on the laptop or worse still Showbox or the likes onto the projector? Risky business.

Maybe doesn't have the same effect as wheeling in the TV and trolley with the video recorder / dvd player on it!

JimStynes

I'd be a Netflix man in schools these days.

Smurfy123

I wonder how many teachers are out and about enjoying the lovely weather?
Or parents for that matter that don't want to send wee Johnny back
Every sector almost open but the teachers union can't see a return in 9 weeks
Laughable

JimStynes

That's me done. See you in 7 weeks lads.  8)

Jim Bob

Quote from: Smurfy123 on June 26, 2020, 03:50:18 PM
I wonder how many teachers are out and about enjoying the lovely weather?
Or parents for that matter that don't want to send wee Johnny back
Every sector almost open but the teachers union can't see a return in 9 weeks
Laughable

Unions didn't say that .....

Milltown Row2

Quote from: JimStynes on June 26, 2020, 05:30:26 PM
That's me done. See you in 7 weeks lads.  8)

Good for you! Enjoy that well earned break! Jesus I'm hammered now after sorting all the teachers Drinks  in the garden party at mine now!

They are so glad of the break
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ONeill

I'll be back in around 6 weeks. To what, God knows but I'd be hopeful we'll be a lot closer to normality than we are predicting now.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

trailer

A lot of lies on this thread.. first of all teachers don't party, well not like normal people and they certainly don't have friends.

armaghniac

I saw them Normal People on TV, sure teachers wouldn't be at that craic.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Milltown Row2

Quote from: trailer on June 26, 2020, 09:54:01 PM
A lot of lies on this thread.. first of all teachers don't party, well not like normal people and they certainly don't have friends.

Boring Cnuts the lot of them! Wouldn't know a good time if it bite them in the arse!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Smurfy123

Teachers don't drink man. They wouldn't risk it with Covid. They will start getting noisy again come August just wait and see. Every sector back working except them. Imagine the every frontline workers union giving off about social distancing during the pandemic. Nope didn't happen. They just got on with it.

imtommygunn

Teachers are the enemy ;D

delgany

They do develop into very good / outstanding inter county footballers and hurlers. I'm not sure were they get the time to be so good at their job and play inter county, but they are greatly admired in the 32 counties.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: delgany on June 27, 2020, 09:01:06 AM
They do develop into very good / outstanding inter county footballers and hurlers. I'm not sure were they get the time to be so good at their job and play inter county, but they are greatly admired in the 32 counties.

Our club  is littered with them!

delgany

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on June 27, 2020, 09:37:05 AM
Quote from: delgany on June 27, 2020, 09:01:06 AM

Our club  is littered with them!

I believe that it is the preferred profession for inter county players  , or working in the bank !