Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailer

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 10, 2019, 11:59:02 AM
Also all of them walked out en masse when that SiF stuff was talked about :(

Not fit to govern. In the up coming Council elections please reject these charlatans

Sheugh Water

Absolute jokers.

I don't want to be too melodramatic with this but the robotic nature of their followers on social media is very unnerving at times. Reminds me of infamous regimes we have seen down through history.
It is a worrying trend and if you dare disagree with them they attack you with a pack mentality which is quite viscous.

BennyCake

Quote from: Kidder81 on January 10, 2019, 09:48:00 AM
Quote from: LeoMc on January 10, 2019, 07:33:57 AM
Quote from: Kidder81 on January 09, 2019, 08:33:04 PM
I see in the latest Sinn Fein/DUP carve up the Belfast City councillors voted down channelling the £500k to an anti-poverty initiative so it could be given to Feile, so we can safely assume Jackie McDonald and his cohort of "community workers" will be getting a similar rate payer funded windfall soon, with Sinn Féin's full backing.

They don't even try to hide it any more.

Maybe with global warming we can grow bananas.

They know they can do it unchallenged and will all be voted back in and can continue to do it, maybe raise a few strategic green/orange sham fights towards election time

Yup. That about sums it all up.

Hardy

Quote from: Sheugh Water on January 10, 2019, 01:25:17 PM

Absolute jokers.

I don't want to be too melodramatic with this but the robotic nature of their followers on social media is very unnerving at times. Reminds me of infamous regimes we have seen down through history.
It is a worrying trend and if you dare disagree with them they attack you with a pack mentality which is quite viscous.
Indeed - thick.

Sheugh Water

Quote from: Hardy on January 10, 2019, 02:22:43 PM

Absolute jokers.

Indeed - thick.

Lol. Ok ok. Stop stirring the pot.

trailer

Absolute jokers.

Indeed - thick.

Very true. I disagreed with Patrice Hardy and she unleashed these twitter bots on me. Very unnerving indeed. Quite ironic given what she was complaining about during the week.

screenexile

I actually think we'll see an end to Sinn Fein/DUP in the next 30/40 years and parties like Alliance and SDLP will come to the fore as the younger generation get away from the green and orange politics . . . Possibly not the SDLP but parties with no baggage and no axe to grind and sure they'll be like other political parties with their many flaws but they have to be a damn sight better than what we have right now!!

armaghniac

Quote from: screenexile on January 11, 2019, 12:30:12 AM
I actually think we'll see an end to Sinn Fein/DUP in the next 30/40 years

We certainly will. There won't be any union or unionists parties in 40 years.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

seafoid

Quote from: armaghniac on January 11, 2019, 12:33:41 AM
Quote from: screenexile on January 11, 2019, 12:30:12 AM
I actually think we'll see an end to Sinn Fein/DUP in the next 30/40 years

We certainly will. There won't be any union or unionists parties in 40 years.

The DUP are going to pay for their dance with the Brexit devil regardless of how it pans out

https://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/civil-servants-asked-to-volunteer-to-man-75-crisis-filling-stations-across-northern-ireland-1-8765757
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Rossfan

None in Derry ::)
Is it true that most of the oil in Donegal and North Connacht comes in through Derry?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

markl121

Quote from: trailer on January 10, 2019, 03:04:42 PM

Absolute jokers.

Indeed - thick.

Very true. I disagreed with Patrice Hardy and she unleashed these twitter bots on me. Very unnerving indeed. Quite ironic given what she was complaining about during the week.
This is the kind of thing I was talking about, it's almist like an automated response

Sheugh Water

Quote from: markl121 on January 11, 2019, 11:00:49 AM
Quote from: trailer on January 10, 2019, 03:04:42 PM

Absolute jokers.

Indeed - thick.

This is the kind of thing I was talking about, it's almist like an automated response

Yep, very strange

HiMucker

I know what yous are on about, but by the look of this forum and a lot of others over the last week, it seems like FF and the SDLP aren't too short of bots themselves.

Kidder81

Quote from: HiMucker on January 11, 2019, 12:08:54 PM
I know what yous are on about, but by the look of this forum and a lot of others over the last week, it seems like FF and the SDLP aren't too short of bots themselves.

So anyone that disagrees with, for example, SF & DUP carving up £500k of public money for themselves you are an SDLP bot? Got it

HiMucker

Quote from: Kidder81 on January 11, 2019, 12:35:29 PM
Quote from: HiMucker on January 11, 2019, 12:08:54 PM

So anyone that disagrees with, for example, SF & DUP carving up £500k of public money for themselves you are an SDLP bot? Got it
Ah thats not what I said now is it? ;D Jesus Christ you must have missed the countless examples of anyone expressing the slightest support for SF being labelled a Sinnerbot.