Android Boxes

Started by snoopdog, July 30, 2015, 09:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: clarshack on August 19, 2020, 09:14:08 PM
Anyone else's IPTV gone? Supplier says server has been killed. Doesn't sound good tbh.
Cast?

general

clarshack

Quote from: Itchy on August 20, 2020, 12:03:25 AM
Quote from: clarshack on August 19, 2020, 09:14:08 PM
Anyone else's IPTV gone? Supplier says server has been killed. Doesn't sound good tbh.

Ie. I'm a shit supplier , heat is on and I'm legging it with the money

it appears he was raided by the cops the other night.

Dar31

https://www.tomsguide.com/news/google-chromecast-4-sabrina   be interesting to see how the new chromecast measures up against  the 4k firestick as the firestick is a bargain and is constantly updated and even my kids can use it better than i can in fairness

gallsman

Something up with PLTV? Trying to renew and team being funny about letting me.

Dar31

If it seems dodgy walk away plenty others out there . Not worth getting burnt 

Smokin Joe

Are there any IPTV providers who show any of the GAA matches that are currently being streamed?
PM please

You'd be out a fortune as some single games are as much as £10.

gallsman

I'd say most of us would draw our "happy to rip off to f**k" lines at GAA clubs.

Pirating IPTV works by rebroadcasting an easily accessed signal. I can't imagine Jerome Quinn on Facebook or Beosport aren't anywhere near the programming for any IPTV provider.

Quote from: Dar31 on September 18, 2020, 08:56:16 AM
If it seems dodgy walk away plenty others out there . Not worth getting burnt 

I have a separate provider that is my main one on TV at home. I'd been using PLTV as it was via an Android app and could get it as a backup for my phone, firestick etc and was able to install it for my da.

Dar31

See has your main provider got an easy to use app they recommend . I like using  tivimate its an excellent app which is like a tv guide and should be easy for your dad to use

Itchy

Quote from: Dar31 on September 18, 2020, 03:16:48 PM
See has your main provider got an easy to use app they recommend . I like using  tivimate its an excellent app which is like a tv guide and should be easy for your dad to use

Being using Tivimate myself lately, its really good. What I like the best is that if you have two subs it loads both up at the same time so you can quickly jump from one supplier to the other.

Dar31

Has to be the paid version  and the newest version 3.0.1 dont get a free or moddedversioni ts great the way you can hide all the groups you dont want to watch as well . Assign epg etc so many good features i  have the formulerz8 as my main box there in built  guide is excellent and on the firestick i use tivimate

Boycey

Tivimate is my favourite for live TV not so good for VOD. Its seriously quick to load...

Recently came across Nanomid for smart TV too it's the best of an average lot in my opinion

Dar31

Yes  vod on tivimate can be hit and miss has got a lot better on the new version though and i like that you can set an external player for vod only so you can use vlc player for that but still use the tivimate internal player for live . Ive never used nanomid duplex  works ok for lg  tv

Itchy

VOD looks OK to me but I've been on the new version since I started trying it.

Dar31

How are you finding it its easy to use and very much like a tv guide so easy for most to use . Since the update the vod has come on in leaps and bounds