Doire v Tir Eoghain, Sun 28th May @2pm

Started by tyroneman, April 04, 2017, 09:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyroneman

So....may as well get this started.....on paper easy for Tyrone, in reality.....never easy against the aul enemy.

Derry will have plenty to motivate them after last years humiliation and this years relegation.

Would MH survive a defeat?

Will we see a different Tyrone to the league?

screenexile

Quote from: tyroneman on April 04, 2017, 09:44:18 PM
So....may as well get this started.....on paper easy for Tyrone, in reality.....never easy against the aul enemy.

Derry will have plenty to motivate them after last years humiliation and this years relegation.

Would MH survive a defeat?

Will we see a different Tyrone to the league?

Was easy last year will be easy this year... progress would be not getting beat by as much as last year!!

theticklemister

jeeezzzzz don't open this thread so early!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moysider

This is the problem. People want matches and we just don't get them.

JoG2

Quote from: moysider on April 05, 2017, 12:39:38 AM

This is the problem. People want matches and we just don't get them.

only 30/35 odd training sessions to go for the players before the match, the blink of an eye

redhandefender

Jesus oh I am only back from the kingdom! Don't even want to be thinking about this after that showing.

theticklemister

Quote from: redhandefender on April 05, 2017, 10:17:32 AM
Jesus oh I am only back from the kingdom! Don't even want to be thinking about this after that showing.

f**k it, we don't want it either.  We will call it a draw and have a replay a week after instead.

Fuzzman

Is it true Derry have taken in Joe Brolly as their new sports psychologist and he's brought his good friend David Hickey to perform major surgery on the team?

southtyronegael

fuzzman i wouldnt be making too many jokes givin the state of our own setup.

seanmc123

Your not a Tyrone man so f**k off on out of hear before you get the lugs slapped off you😄

theticklemister

I'll be attending this game, my first Championship game in 5 years. I'm looking forward to it but we won't have a hope in hell.

Taylor

Quote from: theticklemister on May 11, 2017, 12:14:17 PM
I'll be attending this game, my first Championship game in 5 years. I'm looking forward to it but we won't have a hope in hell.

I am looking forward to this game as well but probably for entire different reasons.

Tyrone by 8+.

Expect it to start of tight but in the last 20 odd mins I cannot see you being able to stop us at all

southtyronegael

Quote from: seanmc123 on May 11, 2017, 11:18:42 AM
Your not a Tyrone man so f**k off on out of hear before you get the lugs slapped off you😄
u said before im a derry man so im entitled to be here.

The Trap

I heard the weekend away that Tyrone had was all about the defensive system that was in place last year and got them within a kick of the ball of a probable all Ireland final......it will be good enough to beat Derry and then it will be a slugfest against Donegal..........

The Stallion

I'd expect Tyrone to beat Derry comfortably.