Why are non-Tyrone people obsessed about Tyrone?

Started by square_ball, August 13, 2019, 06:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Certain Tyrone people seem to nurture a persecution complex. It must be related to "Northern Ireland" because there doesn't
seem to be any reason for it otherwise 
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Farrandeelin

Quote from: trailer on August 14, 2019, 10:37:18 AM
Quote from: WT4E on August 14, 2019, 09:54:07 AM
Stephen OBrien has confirmed he was poisoned on a private instagram chat. Unsure what tests he has went under but he seems sure.

He should be taken to court

Can someone link to this?

Yes, ffs instead of writing it out, post the bloody link, pic or whatever.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

BennyHarp

Quote from: seafoid on August 14, 2019, 10:38:45 AM
Certain Tyrone people seem to nurture a persecution complex. It must be related to "Northern Ireland" because there doesn't

Rumours circulate that a Kerry player accuses the Tyrone management of poisoning them, yes f**king poisoning them, in an All Ireland semi final and others spread it across all forms of social media. Then Tyrone people get accused of having a persecution complex when they defend their team from the ludicrous accusations. It's a crazy world we live in.
That was never a square ball!!

trailer

Good Jesus.

imtommygunn

Is the word poisoned not a bit of a stretch irrespective of anything here? I remember doing belfast marathon one year and kids putting fairy liquid in water. Does that count as poisoning?

The whole thing is a bit ludicrous.

As someone else said it's Novochok stuff here lol.

Seafoid there are 6 counties up here so why would one suffer that over the other. In saying that I still think Angelo sleeps with a tin foil hat on.(Well actually maybe he needs to lol)

Angelo

The irony of the onlu county to have multiple players fail dope tests in national finals allege that they drank contaminated water in an All Ireland semi final.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

RedHand88

Stephen OBrien has confirmed he was poisoned on a private instagram chat. Unsure what tests he has went under but he seems sure.

I don't believe for a second that Stephen O'Brien has confirmed this by the way. I'd imagine he would have a bit more class.

Not sure how to embed images from phone, but I have it on my phone and it appears to be him, then again it's very easy to Photoshop in a message.

TheGreatest

I have it on whatsapp, not sure how to post pictures.

There was phone number gate in the 00s too, or was that bullsh@t too?

BennyHarp

Quote from: TheGreatest on August 14, 2019, 11:14:51 AM

But you are confirming that the allegations originated from Stephen O'Brien?

screenexile

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 14, 2019, 10:41:45 AM

Rumours circulate that a Kerry player accuses the Tyrone management of poisoning them, yes f**king poisoning them, in an All Ireland semi final and others spread it across all forms of social media. Then Tyrone people get accused of having a persecution complex when they defend their team from the ludicrous accusations. It's a crazy world we live in.

Ah here the persecution complex has been around long before the last match!!! I'd say circa late 90s early 2000s and it's flourished from there.

imtommygunn

Was it the same source as the James Horan earns 70k with Mayo ;D

greatpoint

I don't believe for a second that Stephen O'Brien has confirmed this by the way. I'd imagine he would have a bit more class.

screenexile

Quote from: BennyHarp on August 14, 2019, 11:16:17 AM

But you are confirming that the allegations originated from Stephen O'Brien?

Nope it looks like someone has sent O'Brien the screenshot of the whatsapp message asking if there's any truth to it and he's said "yeah the dirty c***ts".

Could quite easily have been photoshopped though!!

BennyHarp

Interesting that none of the usual GAA online pages have picked up on this. Maybe they are a little worried about spreading the allegations