The official Everton FC Supporters thread

Started by boojangles, January 06, 2009, 02:10:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seafoid

Or last year's relegation flirters, Everton are 5th from bottom, Forest are in 12th and Bournemouth are in the relegation spots.  The 3 promoted are all below Everton.
Unless something awful happens, Everton should be okay.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

johnnycool

Quote from: seafoid on October 01, 2023, 12:50:11 PMOr last year's relegation flirters, Everton are 5th from bottom, Forest are in 12th and Bournemouth are in the relegation spots.  The 3 promoted are all below Everton.
Unless something awful happens, Everton should be okay.

Branthwaite will be gone in January to Utd and that will be awful.

imtommygunn

What do you make of mykelenko Jc? I didn't see much of Saturday but to me he's a weak link too. Whole defense brutal though branthwaite has been a bright spark.Dyche's thing is supposed to be set pieces and they get battered on set pieces >:(

SHEEDY

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 02, 2023, 12:00:37 PMWhat do you make of mykelenko Jc? I didn't see much of Saturday but to me he's a weak link too. Whole defense brutal though branthwaite has been a bright spark.Dyche's thing is supposed to be set pieces and they get battered on set pieces >:(
Mykolenko is terrible, can't be many left backs that are worse in the league, Ashley young isn't much better. Such a downgrade from the days of baines or even digne
nil satis nisi optimum

imtommygunn

I don't understand why mykolenko gets so little criticism. Lacks pace and isn't big or strong. Keane is terrible buts gets the press for it. Young is probably better than mykolenko is the best I would say for him.

johnnycool

Quote from: imtommygunn on October 02, 2023, 03:06:54 PMI don't understand why mykolenko gets so little criticism. Lacks pace and isn't big or strong. Keane is terrible buts gets the press for it. Young is probably better than mykolenko is the best I would say for him.

A bit daydreamy as well, lads get in behind him all the time like on Saturday!

johnnycool

St Patricks day special, get them while stocks last.

Liverpool will be issuing a commemorative jersey with an orange sash on the 12th of July to celebrate their Orange Order heritage.

quit yo jibbajabba

First post in 4 months on here, and it's a clinker 😋🤣