The OFFICIAL Liverpool FC thread - Jurgen walks - Stallion vindicated

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, February 05, 2009, 03:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: stiffler on December 08, 2018, 07:18:56 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 08, 2018, 07:16:57 PM
Paddy power are paying out already

How much did you have on them ?

Only year in 10 years I haven't back them, they were too short at start of year, I really do hope they win this year, the internet will crash
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

stiffler

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 08, 2018, 07:35:12 PM
Quote from: stiffler on December 08, 2018, 07:18:56 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 08, 2018, 07:16:57 PM
Paddy power are paying out already

How much did you have on them ?

Only year in 10 years I haven't back them, they were too short at start of year, I really do hope they win this year, the internet will crash

The Milltown row curse has been lifted.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

Carmen Stateside

Top of the league and still unbeaten. All eyes on Napoli now. Big performance there and a chance to rest players next weekend before a busy Christmas. Going along nicely !

gawa316

Over the Bar

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on December 08, 2018, 09:15:41 PM
Top of the league and still unbeaten. All eyes on Napoli now. Big performance there and a chance to rest players next weekend before a busy Christmas. Going along nicely !

Christ Almighty! You're on for a real treble!! ;D ;D

cadhlancian

Jaysus, Utd are 6/1 to win at Anfield next week. I'd say it's been a long time since they were that price at Anfield ? Would have to be back in the 80's?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: cadhlancian on December 08, 2018, 11:11:14 PM
Jaysus, Utd are 6/1 to win at Anfield next week. I'd say it's been a long time since they were that price at Anfield ? Would have to be back in the 80's?

0-0 draw
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Over the Bar

What price would you expect against the League champions-elect??  ;D ;D

J70

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 08, 2018, 11:50:14 PM

0-0 draw

Or 0-1 United. DeGea man of the match.

Grinding out a result at Liverpool has never been a problem for Mourinho.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: J70 on December 09, 2018, 12:35:18 PM

0-0 draw

It all depends in the first 20 minutes, Utd concede early then it could get ugly! But I'd expect the bus to be brought out to close the gaps! Expect the clown will play a big part too

From the Bunker

Back in the 80's Man Utd regularly beat Liverpool. Autobiography after Autobiography from Liverpool players from that era tell this story.

cadhlancian

That isn't what I said, I know they beat them on occasion. But Liverpool were probably the best team in Europe for most of the 80's, United for the most part were average to poor. This was probably the biggest transparency in the two teams from then until now...

heganboy

Transparency might not be the word you're looking for...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Cunny Funt

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on December 09, 2018, 02:08:40 PM
Quote from: J70 on December 09, 2018, 12:35:18 PM

0-0 draw

It all depends in the first 20 minutes, Utd concede early then it could get ugly! But I'd expect the bus to be brought out to close the gaps! Expect the clown will play a big part too

All logic points to a Liverpool win. The margin of victory for Liverpool will probably be decided by what daft team Jose selects and subs made during the game. United are shambles in defence this season, the park the bus tactics was done in the Manchester Derby and United was well beaten.

TabClear

Good weekend all things considered. Massive week coming up now.

When you look back at the games so far its incredible that Liverpool are top given that they have not played particularly well in a  lot of games and had a few massive slices of luck (the derby, City penalty etc). Despite the desperation of some United fans to have Liverpool seen as favourites or "Champions Elect"  , (presumably so they can gloat on here when their rivals from across the city win it ::)::) )  I do not think I have spoken to one Liverpool fan who would have Liverpool as anything other than an outside chance. Liverpool have just got over the line in a few games while City, bar the match on Saturday have pretty much cruised through the first half of the season without their best player. Its a sign of how good the results have been that Spurs, despite their best ever start are six points back however I would not rule them out of mounting a challenge. You look at Liverpool's fixtures from now to the City game and you could see Spurs closing the gap by then.

United will be a real test this Sunday as despite how poorly they  have been for big parts of this year, Mourinho always does well at Liverpool and he knows how to set teams up when he is the underdog. Unfortunately if United were really 6/1 I think that is a great bet.