You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Square Ball

All this aul shite about, Jonny's and Freddie's ankle and Frank's thigh, this is not major news!!!!!
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

tyroneboi

People who park at the petrol pumps who arent getting petrol. then i have to wait 5 minutes while the unthoughtful idiot comes out of the shop!!

The Real Laoislad

People constantly changing lanes coming up to the M50 toll bridge...If everyone stayed in the lane they were in the traffic would run a lot smoother >:(

Saying that nothing gives me more satisfaction too see some **** driving across 4 lanes to get too a booth that he thinks is moving faster only to get held up by someone in front of him and everyone else to fly thru the other booths
You'll Never Walk Alone.

From the Bunker

Losing AI Managers/players saying they will be back stronger the next year! Actually when is the last time a losing AI group came back the following year or two to win an AI? Tipp in Hurling in 1989 and Cork in Football in 1989, Dublin in 1995!

Gnevin

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 04, 2007, 10:22:08 PM
Losing AI Managers/players saying they will be back stronger the next year! Actually when is the last time a losing AI group came back the following year or two to win an AI? Tipp in Hurling in 1989 and Cork in Football in 1989, Dublin in 1995!
Kerry ,Tyrone and  Armagh have all come back stronger from loses
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

DirtyDozen12

When you are stopped at a red traffic light and the driver in the lane beside you keeps edging forward even though the light it still red.  I always be thinking...hey does this guy want a drag race????????  Red means stop you p***k not keep on edging over the stop line!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Gnevin

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on September 05, 2007, 12:41:04 PM
When you are stopped at a red traffic light and the driver in the lane beside you keeps edging forward even though the light it still red.  I always be thinking...hey does this guy want a drag race????????  Red means stop you p***k not keep on edging over the stop line!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even more annoying is when he's edging ahead because he should be in your lane but was too good to queue  and wants to rip ahead and change lane easy
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: Gnevin on September 05, 2007, 03:23:27 PM
Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on September 05, 2007, 12:41:04 PM
Even more annoying is when he's edging ahead because he should be in your lane but was too good to queue  and wants to rip ahead and change lane easy

Never let them away with that Gnevin, make sure you get the foot planted before they do!! ;) Cheeky bastards.
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

Homer

Quote from: DirtyDozen12 on September 05, 2007, 04:22:00 PM
Never let them away with that Gnevin, make sure you get the foot planted before they do!! Cheeky bastards.

A little harsh DD12, Gnevin was only giving you advice..... :D

From the Bunker

Quote from: Gnevin on September 04, 2007, 11:57:14 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on September 04, 2007, 10:22:08 PM
Kerry ,Tyrone and  Armagh have all come back stronger from loses

These were not from AI Final losses they came back stronger from. all the teams (group of players) you have mentioned won on their first appearance.

Hurler on the Bitch

Chinese Chips shops late at night - two things always occur while I'm there - and in that regard here's some food for thought  .... 1. Never ever stare at the guy in the shop who is alone and very pissed and has lost his shirt somewhere (usually in a row) .... 2. And why does the great-granny always work in the kitchen.. the amount of times I have been standing there half-cut and this hundred year old has popped her beak through the hatch is f**king unreal... or was I imagining things?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Hurler on the Bitch on September 05, 2007, 10:19:50 PM
Chinese Chips shops late at night - two things always occur while I'm there - and in that regard here's some food for thought  .... 1. Never ever stare at the guy in the shop who is alone and very pissed and has lost his shirt somewhere (usually in a row) .... 2. And why does the great-granny always work in the kitchen.. the amount of times I have been standing there half-cut and this hundred year old has popped her beak through the hatch is f**king unreal... or was I imagining things?

Some bollocks in the chinese giving the racist abuse.
The fact that Chinese man behind the counter is the only one that can get your order right!
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Hurler on the Bitch

Yeah the racist thing is a pain .. was in one night and this guy with his mates found it hillarious to ask the guy could the woman out the back "do a 69" - Christ! ...

Hurler on the Bitch

And also ... Apprentice Boys of Derry  ... After 319 years, you'd think that one of them would have got a frigging job in a trade!

Fishbat

Apprentice boys? sure they're still marching about like laurel and hardy in "Beau Geste"

When out fishing having spent 30 minutes setting up a rig then firing the whole lot into a bush at the far side of the river like a ballix and losing everything.

Flies - away and do a days work like the aul bee's instead of hooring around the house puking on the leftovers.

Cat shit on the lawn that gets liquified by the mower then squidges through the fingers when clearing the rotors