New Labour Leader Ed Milliband

Started by Seany, September 25, 2010, 04:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seany

Interesting contest and decision. Will he ever be Prime Minister?

muppet

Quote from: Seany on September 25, 2010, 04:49:16 PM

Ed Milliband won it.

Where did you get that?
MWWSI 2017

Tony Baloney

Labour have mugged the current government by almost bankrupting the UK before their reign came to an end, so Ed could be in at the next time of asking. He has said Labour should rediscover it's radicalism, so he is obviously going after the backing of the unions who are likely to bring the place back to the early Eighties.

muppet

Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 25, 2010, 04:57:42 PM
Labour have mugged the current government by almost bankrupting the UK before their reign came to an end, so Ed could be in at the next time of asking. He has said Labour should rediscover it's radicalism, so he is obviously going after the backing of the unions who are likely to bring the place back to the early Eighties.

I know he is still talking but my ears fell asleep. Never heard him before but God he is boring.
MWWSI 2017

Tony Baloney

Quote from: muppet on September 25, 2010, 05:00:55 PM
Quote from: Tony Baloney on September 25, 2010, 04:57:42 PM

I know he is still talking but my ears fell asleep. Never heard him before but God he is boring.
Aye he's in serious need of some media spit and polish. He's a charisma-free zone at the minute.