Sinn Fein? They have gone away, you know.

Started by Trevor Hill, January 18, 2010, 12:28:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnycool

Quote from: Jim Bob on November 19, 2019, 12:42:11 PM
Quote from: general_lee on November 19, 2019, 10:31:33 AM
What else do you expect from a stoop

What's a stoop ?

Stoop Down Low Party

Pretty infantile but seems to be standing the test of time.

trailer

Quote from: johnnycool on November 19, 2019, 01:18:53 PM

What's a stoop ?

Stoop Down Low Party

It's a well known SF tactic. Nicknames and mud slinging. Stoops, Stickies etc. The DUP and Loyalists have now adopted similar tactics. Thanks for making my point for me. Maith thú!

dec

Quote from: trailer on November 19, 2019, 03:32:44 PM

What's a stoop ?

Stoop Down Low Party

It's a well known SF tactic. Nicknames and mud slinging. Stoops, Stickies etc. The DUP and Loyalists have now adopted similar tactics. Thanks for making my point for me. Maith thú!

and Blueshirts. They do like to do a bit of name calling. Trump is the same in he US.

marty34

What's a stoop ?

Stoop Down Low Party

No, seems you're more anti SF than pro SDLP.

You need to tell us what you're for rather than what you're against - be positive.

RedHand88

What's a stoop ?

Stoop Down Low Party

They were known as the stickies because they sold stick on lillies at Easter. This was not a SF led insult, hell it's not even an insult!

Were you bullied by wee shinners at school??

general_lee

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 19, 2019, 05:09:57 PM

What's a stoop ?

Stoop Down Low Party

They were known as the stickies because they sold stick on lillies at Easter. This was not a SF led insult, hell it's not even an insult!

Definitely comes across as one of those holier than thou perennially offended gimps that probably would vote unionist before voting SF

Fear Bun Na Sceilpe

I voted SF last 30 years. I'm a slow learner. They are the most nasty, vile, bullying, insulting bunch. They went from putting people in bags to  just psychological bullying anyone in their community who might dare to disagree with them.

t_mac

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 19, 2019, 10:24:09 PM
I voted SF last 30 years. I'm a slow learner. They are the most nasty, vile, bullying, insulting bunch. They went from putting people in bags to  just psychological bullying anyone in their community who might dare to disagree with them.

They are like the Catholic Church, needs a generation of sheep to pass on before they become irrelevant, Michelle O'Neill is a horrid woman, the whole John O'Dowd challenge shows exactly their mentality.

trailer

Quote from: general_lee on November 19, 2019, 06:24:17 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on November 19, 2019, 05:09:57 PM

What's a stoop ?

Stoop Down Low Party

Definitely comes across as one of those holier than thou perennially offended gimps that probably would vote unionist before voting SF

Attack me all you want. I've had worse from SF. I'm merely pointing out how hypocritical they are. They do nothing for the Nationalist community in NI. It is all about cushy jobs for the boys and girls.

thewobbler

I don't like the whole Shinnerbot thing. It's wrong to suggest that people cannot make up their own minds.

But the number of people who will now happily tell me that they vote for Sinn Fein because they don't want representation in Westminster, and they don't want a shared government with the DUP, well it's growing rapidly. The memo is landing everywhere.

Thing is, I don't know what these people want. Well I do, but it's not going to come from a 5 year cycle of derailed Stormonts. Can you not just vote for people who will get on with the world, while the masterplan comes together in the background lads?

BennyCake

SF (and DUP) will suffer in this election. Although they won't suffer enough to make a big difference.

t_mac

Quote from: BennyCake on November 20, 2019, 09:39:57 AM
SF (and DUP) will suffer in this election. Although they won't suffer enough to make a big difference.

As long as the British Pound keeps rolling in, none will give a shite either.

johnnycool

What's a stoop ?

Stoop Down Low Party

What point was that?

You hate Sinn Fein. We get that.

Quote from: dec on November 19, 2019, 04:47:49 PM

and Blueshirts. They do like to do a bit of name calling. Trump is the same in he US.

Blueshirts is more a 26 counties thing across all non FG parties from what I can make out.

grounded

Maybe i'm misreading this, but why did you vote for them if this is your view?

t_mac

Quote from: grounded on November 20, 2019, 11:11:01 AM

Maybe i'm misreading this, but why did you vote for them if this is your view?

I went to mass for 20 odd years before I realised the Catholic Church is a nasty, vile, bullying, insulting bunch and God is non-existent, I also believed in Santa for a time!  We are all conditioned by our surroundings - sometimes it takes a while for the truth to set in.