17 year old found decapitated and dismembered in gangland feud

Started by Saffrongael, January 15, 2020, 09:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GetOverTheBar

Some videos doing the rounds of ones celebrating. Won't take a genius to figure out this is about to kick off again.

Boycey

It reads to me like he was killed by one of the boys with him?

Taylor

Quote from: Boycey on April 05, 2020, 10:00:41 AM

I had thought there were some locals arrested already?

Boycey

Taylor

Quote from: Boycey on April 05, 2020, 10:16:52 AM
Quote from: Taylor on April 05, 2020, 10:05:12 AM

2nd last paragraph of this from RTE?

https://www.rte.ie/news/crime/2020/0405/1128588-murder-ardoyne-belfast-robbie-lawlor/

Feel like Trump with the fake news I'm getting. Cheers Boycey.

Don't think I have ever saw as many videos floating about of an incident

quit yo jibbajabba

Lads my sources (twitter) have told me he went up to bilfast to collect a drugs debt the boyo was waitin on him and shot him. Id say the 3 accomplices who were with him were arrested for being in the vicinity rather than being directly involved. No indication it was a set up as yet

More to you as i get it 😉

marty34

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 05, 2020, 10:58:03 AM
Lads my sources (twitter) have told me he went up to bilfast to collect a drugs debt the boyo was waitin on him and shot him. Id say the 3 accomplices who were with him were arrested for being in the vicinity rather than being directly involved. No indication it was a set up as yet

More to you as i get it 😉

You'd think these  lads would be keeping their heads down after that incident.  Must have pals in Belfast.  Funny how these lads have connections all over Ireland.

JimStynes

Do these boys not realise they're all going to get bumped off at some stage or do they think they're invincible? Not really the best career option is it.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: JimStynes on April 06, 2020, 09:50:20 AM
Do these boys not realise they're all going to get bumped off at some stage or do they think they're invincible? Not really the best career option is it.

The lure of quick, relatively easy money is too much for some.

Tyrdub

Quote from: Taylor on April 05, 2020, 10:44:56 AM
Quote from: Boycey on April 05, 2020, 10:16:52 AM
Quote from: Taylor on April 05, 2020, 10:05:12 AM

2nd last paragraph of this from RTE?

https://www.rte.ie/news/crime/2020/0405/1128588-murder-ardoyne-belfast-robbie-lawlor/

Feel like Trump with the fake news I'm getting. Cheers Boycey.

Don't think I have ever saw as many videos floating about of an incident

feeling left out here, haven't seen any!!

trailer

A lot of them don't have the brains of a chicken.

thewobbler

The lifestyle primarily attracts because the alternative is worse.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: trailer on April 06, 2020, 09:58:44 AM

A lot of them don't have the brains of a chicken.

Your thinking the low level. The ones higher up will see more money in a month than me or you will see in 5 years.

They have enough brains to get the poison of choice in and out and around Ireland with ease and work with relative impunity (bar the final end game as you say).

This fella that was killed at weekend was indicted in X amount of murders and nothing could ever stick, he wasn't exactly thick, he had some kind of brain there. But you live by the sword, you die by the sword I suppose.

RadioGAAGAA

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on April 06, 2020, 10:28:52 AM
This fella that was killed at weekend was indicted in X amount of murders and nothing could ever stick,

You'd wonder how much of that was due to administration error or some similar shite.

i.e. guilty as f**k, everyone knows it, but off on a technicality.

Sometimes you'd wonder "is there really no way the justice system could be improved?"
i usse an speelchekor

Ambrose

He was a suspect in a number of murders, he was never formally charged as far as I know.
You can't live off history and tradition forever