Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

AFS

The Watcher Pat

You took the words outta my mouth

"surviving Gaza"
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

thebandit

Thank God for Sky plus.... Its hard to watch. This may be an unpopular opinion, but its also hard to believe that she agreed for it to be broadcast for all the right reasons.

Tony Baloney

If he won't seek help after being begged by his children then he's on a road to nowhere. Sad waste. I personally think he's fucked and will be dead in a few years.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: thebandit on January 06, 2009, 12:26:47 AM
Thank God for Sky plus.... Its hard to watch. This may be an unpopular opinion, but its also hard to believe that she agreed for it to be broadcast for all the right reasons.

I have to say I wondered about that. I got the feeling that the programme was leading up to a big dramatic "intervention" moment the whole way through. Although to be fair, the woman has been through a hell of a lot so we shouldn't be too critical. You'd have to feel sorry for the youngest one as well - can't be healthy to have that sort of bitterness towards your father, however justified.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

5 Sams

Quote from: AFS on January 05, 2009, 10:21:52 PM
Unfortunate scheduling

Yup...exactly right .....the documentary about de Valera and Churchill was much better...
The Aristocrat Years

stephenite

What was the Churchill/Dev documentary called? I'd be interested in seeing that

Clown

watched the programme, my main analysis of it was
Bianca gascoigne wud get it!!  :D

full back

Harrowing show
It was pretty clear that Gazza has caused his family unreal heartache. The youngest son seems to have his head screwed on though (prob cause he is a bit of an Elton) & fair play to him.
Gazza is an alcoholic & but he is also psychologically fcuked up, what with all the famous people that a re calling him & him adding up the numbers on the cooker to make unlucky 13..................

BTW, I thought Bianca looked rough as fcuk in the show

bingobus

Gazza has so many problems from last night show. He really is on the road to no town.

Felt sorry for the family, they seemed to have exhausted themselves in trying to help. The mason lad seemed very genuine and upset by it all. Think Bianca was in it for the camera, she never really has any thoughts on any of it. The young lad seemed totally disconnected from his father.

Sad viewing.

red hander

If the ex-wife and the daughter really want to cut the ties why don't they drop his name and stop using it for their own celebrity whore reasons?

nrico2006

QuoteIf the ex-wife and the daughter really want to cut the ties why don't they drop his name and stop using it for their own celebrity whore reasons?

Always been of the same opinion - don't understand how woman keep their famous ex spouse's name - Alex Best is another one.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

toiletroller

it was a sorry show to watch, Gazza wont be round for much longer. A few comments...

1. How the f**k did he blag his way on to the tour ( cant remember the name of the band).
2. Cant belive the youngest is Gazzas biological son. He is so refined and well spoken. ( Also gay)
3. Bianca is a dogs dinner :D
4. Credit to his estranged wife, despite all the shit shes taken shes remained dignified.

full back

Quote from: toiletroller on January 06, 2009, 12:34:51 PM
it was a sorry show to watch, Gazza wont be round for much longer. A few comments...

1. How the f**k did he blag his way on to the tour ( cant remember the name of the band).

2. Cant belive the youngest is Gazzas biological son. He is so refined and well spoken. ( Also gay)
3. Bianca is a dogs dinner :D
4. Credit to his estranged wife, despite all the shit shes taken shes remained dignified.

Iron Maiden. They called Gazza's mother I think & said they were worried about him :o
I mean, when a band like Iron Maiden, who have seen a brave bit in their time are worried about you then you really are in the sh1t