Chris Moyles Show on Radio 1

Started by longball, July 20, 2007, 04:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longball

I had to turn over to Radio 2 this morning and listen to Wogan... did anyone else hear on moyles them doing that shocker thing pure tripe. They still going on about it as well. it wasnt funny just annoying. I see hes on TV 2nite as well.
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

thebandit

i105-107 is good in the mornings, or Sean McCaffrey on Northern Sound!

Archie Mitchell

The Chris Moyles show will be in Belfast tomorrow night for their karaoke show. Giving out tickets at the Belfast Wheel this morning.

maggie

Couldnt get in to get tickets
If anyone has 2 spare ones floating about-please PM me.
Thanx

WeeDonns

Got tickets.
Just happened to be driving past city hall when it came on the radio.
Should be a bit of craic

Archie Mitchell

Where are they playing at? Must be a big enough venue if they were giving out 220 envelopes with 4 tickets in each.

Clown

they gave a clue on the radio this morning said it was a hall in belfast named after a very famous person - i guess the mandela hall at queens

Shrek

i wouldnt listen to this man never mind go and see him.

i find him along with Sara Cox the two most annoying people on radio (that i listen too)

if i forget myself and turn the radio on in the morning, as soon as i hear his voice i quickly turn it off.  ditto sara cox

maggie

Quote from: WeeDonns on December 16, 2009, 09:46:37 AM
Got tickets.
Just happened to be driving past city hall when it came on the radio.
Should be a bit of craic

Do you need the 4 ?  ;)

sammymaguire

Yes Shrek, I agree, Moyles is a pure dose, loves the sound of his own voice too much and hasn't really got a face for TV
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

WeeDonns

QuoteDo you need the 4 ? 

Think we're using them all, but if there are any spares ill let you know

Have to say I have been getting a bit tired of moyles in the mornings now, but sure I'll give him this chance to redeem himself