Guinness
1 (8.3%)
Magners
1 (8.3%)
All four mixed in a bucket
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Tony Baloney

The reindeer food is out, Santa's scran is on the hearth, the childer are in bed and all presents are wrapped. So which drink do I start with to see in Christmas?

Puckoon

We used to be instructed to leave Santa out a good measure of brandy instead of milk. You should get the kids in a similar vein Tony.
I'd go for the stout myself.
Merry christmas. 

Tony Baloney

#1 son has just arrived down asking if it is morning yet!

Square Ball

None in the Ball household. I will have to wait until about 12 to sort the presies out and wont be in bed befor 2, and half six come way too early and I dont fancy a hangover at that time.

Dont even drink alcohol with my dinner

Oh and Happy Christmas too all
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Our Nail Loney

Having a couple magners watching the gavin and stacey christmas special later...

Good times...

bigfrank

in middle of playing football manager here but i have heard rumours of a board game being played,silly family xmas stuff lol:):)

Reillers

We do what we do every Christmas. As sad as it is, hot chocolate with all those marshmellows and all that jazz, some sort of food before hand..Chinesse is being collected. Fire lit, the older ones are fighting over what DVD is being putting on..(it's now down to between the Mighty Ducks, The Santa Clause and Home Alone.)

Believe me..The drink is cracked open in the morning. But for now, it's feet up and whatever the hell the others decide what DVD to put on.

Oh and the highlight of the night.
::) ;D
Sneaking presents down under the tree, each time the other goes in other the tree and starts routing for theirs. Pain in the ass.

Twister was out..but some got carried away and it got slightly dangerous..as all the family board games do...God the last time we played Monopolly..that poor little hat hasn't been seen since..and oh God Cludo was worse. LOL!!!!

Anyway, that would tend to be Christmas eve for me. Sad isn't it.

Puckoon

Sounds great reillers. We should spare a thought for those who have a "real" sad Christmas eve.

Square Ball

Quote from: Puckoon on December 24, 2008, 09:37:06 PM
Sounds great reillers. We should spare a thought for those who have a "real" sad Christmas eve.

agree Puck, theres a lot moe this Christmas than last year and thw way things seem to be going there will be even more next year

Norf Tyrone

Fire's is roaring, watching walk the line, and drinking a bud!

The two wee wans in bed dreaming for santa to bring them a Junior Championship to Owen Roes.

Poor weins.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Square Ball

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on December 24, 2008, 10:19:00 PM
Fire's is roaring, watching walk the line, and drinking a bud!

The two wee wans in bed dreaming for santa to bring them a Junior Championship to Owen Roes.

Poor weins.
Is it not a bit warm for a fire? jesus I have a splitting headache at the minute

Doogie Browser

My neices were able to track Santa's progress tonight with Google Earth, great job altogether but too late now as all kids are in bed I would say.
Merry Christmas to one and all.

pintsofguinness

Normal enough night for me, watching the tv/dvds, dont think I'll bother with any drink tonight, I've to get up early, I've a lot of eating to do tomorrow.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Watcher Pat

Id start with the Guinness.......Good auld laugh here later...All the family converge about 11 to see what silly stuff i have bought them!

Merry Christmas everyone
There is no I in team, but if you look close enough you can find ME

pintsofguinness

Aye, tell your ma I wouldnt mind a turkey sandwich hardstation.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?