Brexit.

Started by T Fearon, November 01, 2015, 06:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Over the Bar

Quote from: GJL on July 09, 2018, 03:10:42 PM
Who is next? Rees Mogg?

He doesn't hold any position unless you can resign from being a cunnnt?

screenexile

It's very precarious at the minute. . . what if they get a no confidence vote in May and they press ahead with Gove or Johnson or some other dumbass Brexiter who takes us out of the whole shebang??

Likewise they could take her out, lose the parliamentary majority and have another election but if Labour get in they have exactly the same problems as May has.

The whole thing is a shit show. Will anyone have the balls to say "we messed up, we need another referendum to sort this shit out properly"??

A lot of permutations it will be interesting to see how it unfolds although sterling tanking is not doing me any favours!!

red hander

DUP seeing their wee power strip disappearing into the ether ... slap it up the bastards (like Jnr slaps it up ELP)

Jayop

Unadulterated shit show from start to end. My best guess now is a push to remove May which will destabilize the gov and force yet another general election during the final few months of Brexit negotiations. One thing is for sure there's no way this will all be wrapped up in 7 months when they've had a few years and still absolutely no idea what type of brexit they even want. Fools.

seafoid

Labour would win an election.
Johnson is now saying he prefers no deal.
#Jaysus
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

trailer

Quote from: red hander on July 09, 2018, 05:06:53 PM
DUP seeing their wee power strip disappearing into the ether ... slap it up the b**tards (like Jnr slaps it up ELP)

I'm pretty sure this is libellous.  :-X

heganboy

its actually hilarious, but without context it is unlikely to be libel

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Rossfan

Quote from: Insane Bolt on July 09, 2018, 12:51:01 PM
https://mobile.twitter.com/daily_politics/status/1016276325521166336?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1016276325521166336&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.bbc.co.uk%2Fnews%2Flive%2Fuk-politics-44762836

I work in Social Care Sector and every week more and more EU citizens are returning home.
The shit will literally hit the fan very soon.
A Belfast based IT Company ( Nueda?) opening a branch in Athlone with 200 jobs so they can operate in the EU.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

balladmaker

Jacob Rees Mogg, brexiteer in chief, has set up his company in Ireland so it can continue to operate in the EU, hypocrite of the highest order!

dec

Another resignation, albeit quite low

https://twitter.com/CGreenUK/status/1016388724974915584

Chris Green
‏Verified account @CGreenUK
I have handed in my resignation to the Prime Minister as PPS. Brexit must mean Brexit

Dougal Maguire

In the nightmare scenario thst they win the World Cup I expect either a snap general election or a swift leadership challenge, followed by a snap general election
Careful now

under the bar

Quote from: trailer on July 09, 2018, 05:29:26 PM
DUP seeing their wee power strip disappearing into the ether ... slap it up the b**tards (like Jnr slaps it up ELP)

How can it be libellous without naming anyone? 

armaghniac

Quote from: under the bar on July 10, 2018, 12:44:28 AM
Quote from: trailer on July 09, 2018, 05:29:26 PM

How can it be libellous without naming anyone?

I don't think using their initials quite meets the anonymity test. If we know who is meant then so does everyone else.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Insane Bolt

The Tories couldn't deliver pizza😂