Down Club Hurling & Football

Started by Lecale2, November 10, 2006, 12:06:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersub

BBC Sport will broadcast live from Rostrevor tomorrow evening.  Austin O' Callaghan will host the sports news at 6.30pm and it will feature interviews with All Ireland winning captains from previous years.  All are welcome to come and observe and are encouraged to wear their red and black and wave their flags.  Onlookers are asked to gather from 6.15pm on.

downjim

looking forward to Kilcoo and Mayobridge in Newry tonight at 8.. the game on saturday past was exciting and I hope the magpies win because of the stupid celebrations from the Bridge fans when they equalised in the last kick.. cockiest club in history!!!

superblues

whats wrong with celebrating a goal with the last kick to equalise a semi final

downjim

no need for people along your line to run on the pitch like lunatics!! Move over the bridge, the magpies and Burren are the future!!

st pauls mcgrath

Quote from: In the Onion Bag on September 16, 2010, 08:26:48 AM
Quote from: st pauls mcgrath on September 16, 2010, 12:16:14 AM
got a ticket for the nally terracing there, can someone tell me, is the nally blocked off from the hill?

Aye, The Nally Stand its totally segagated from the Hill by a distance of some 130miles.

I thinl you'll find you are in the Davin, where the Nally used to be.  It too is segrated from the Hhill

i'll never trust a bredagh man
Down by birth....St.Pauls by the grace of god

superblues

superblues

Quote from: downjim on September 16, 2010, 07:05:59 PM
no need for people along your line to run on the pitch like lunatics!! Move over the bridge, the magpies and Burren are the future!!
we will see

No hoper

I didn see any fans running onto the field. Anyway being from newry u wudn no to much about ur team getting into a final.

BRIDGE LAD

What a F*****g tool!! It shows how much you know about football. Mayobridge 2nds have just beat both these teams you have mentioned above. The Bridge had a great attitude over the last four games, never stopped until the final whistle. Even with the referees firmly again them in all four matches i've seen. Even the Kilcoo supporters beside us couldn't believe some of the decisions tonight!
So you keep writing your silly little comments and we'll keep on winning! Is that cocky enough for you??

Over the two games Kilcoo had some great young lads. Jerome Johnstone, Cillian Laverty and Darragh OHanlon were very good but that Ryan Johnstone is one star for the future. Class act!

Oglach

Was at the match in Newry tonight, thought the ref was fair enough to both teams. Mayobridge edged it with strength and experience. My first post! i'd like to wish the Down players and management best of luck on Sunday.

Square Ball

Quote from: BRIDGE LAD on September 16, 2010, 10:36:10 PM

What a F*****g tool!! It shows how much you know about football. Mayobridge 2nds have just beat both these teams you have mentioned above. The Bridge had a great attitude over the last four games, never stopped until the final whistle. Even with the referees firmly again them in all four matches i've seen. Even the Kilcoo supporters beside us couldn't believe some of the decisions tonight!
So you keep writing your silly little comments and we'll keep on winning! Is that cocky enough for you??

Over the two games Kilcoo had some great young lads. Jerome Johnstone, Cillian Laverty and Darragh OHanlon were very good but that Ryan Johnstone is one star for the future. Class act!

you have named some good young players there Bridge, I have seen a lot of these young bucks over the years, and the potential is fantastic, all part of an outstanding team
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

redandblackareback

who do the bridge play in the premium reserve championship final??

they just keep producing the talent dont they!!  ::)

superblues

Mid Down Gael

Quote from: Square Ball on September 16, 2010, 10:45:45 PM
Quote from: BRIDGE LAD on September 16, 2010, 10:36:10 PM

you have named some good young players there Bridge, I have seen a lot of these young bucks over the years, and the potential is fantastic, all part of an outstanding team

Well done to the bridge on thier win tonight. Very little seperated the sides with the Bridges experience proving decisive. Kilcoo had a very young side relying heavily on 8 minors but really missed the boat on both occassions.
Dont get me started on the referee tonight, terrible for both teams.

EagleLord

Quote from: redandblackareback on September 16, 2010, 11:33:58 PM
who do the bridge play in the premium reserve championship final??

they just keep producing the talent dont they!!  ::)

Why the rolling of eyes smiley?? Whats your point there? Getting to a premier reserve final shows the strength of a senior squad. Whatever twat wrote there, 'move over the bridge' wise up. The bridge arent going to just step aside. Reminds me a bit of a few years ago when a poster said, 'Mayobridge cant challenge for ulster, they should give someone else a go'..like the bridge were just going to let someone else wi nthe championship, its not up to the bridge to step aside, its up to every other club to rise to their challenge. Great to see so many young lads on the seconds team for kilcoo MDG, always great to see young fellas having important roles on senior teams. And I dont just mean one 17yr old in corner forward, I mean a group of lads in that age bracket.