Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

southtyronegael

Thought the u20s were excellent on Sunday. Some great attacking football and super defending. No,5(ohare?) And no.2 looked really good in defence.

BennyHarp

Quote from: southtyronegael on May 21, 2024, 11:44:50 AMThought the u20s were excellent on Sunday. Some great attacking football and super defending. No,5(ohare?) And no.2 looked really good in defence.

Do you seriously not know their names?
That was never a square ball!!

Jim Bob

Quote from: BennyHarp on May 21, 2024, 12:18:18 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on May 21, 2024, 11:44:50 AMThought the u20s were excellent on Sunday. Some great attacking football and super defending. No,5(ohare?) And no.2 looked really good in defence.

He's from Fermanagh so wouldn't be as tuned into Tyrone gaa like us !

square_ball

Quote from: Jim Bob on May 21, 2024, 01:00:50 PM
Quote from: BennyHarp on May 21, 2024, 12:18:18 PM

He's from Fermanagh so wouldn't be as tuned into Tyrone gaa like us !

And hasn't watched much Tyrone football at any level since Harte left.

southtyronegael

Mickey going well with derry I see.

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: southtyronegael on Today at 12:10:30 PMMickey going well with derry I see.
Derry Seniors still in a better place than Tyrone Seniors. So I would say he is going reasonably well.

Truthsayer

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on Today at 12:51:26 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on Today at 12:10:30 PMMickey going well with derry I see.
Derry Seniors still in a better place than Tyrone Seniors. So I would say he is going reasonably well.
Hardly, Tyrone a team in transition with 16 players making their championship debut this season, and two U20 All Ireland wins in three years indicating plenty talent coming through... meanwhile, Derry group of players at their peak and one of the favourites for the All Ireland, are totally floundering..

BennyHarp

He's performing exactly how any self-respecting Tyroneman should perform as manager of Derry. Give them false hope by winning the league and follow it up with a disastrous championship. Fair play to him. I'd say he probably still knows the names of the main players in the Tyrone U20 squad too.
That was never a square ball!!

skeog

He be back to nurture the new batch of talent.

Truthsayer

Quote from: skeog on Today at 04:48:19 PMHe be back to nurture the new batch of talent.
Please.. no.

God14

Quote from: skeog on Today at 04:48:19 PMHe be back to nurture the new batch of talent.
I wouldn't take him back under any circumstances whatsoever. Yesterdays man.