China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoG2

Quote from: Rudi on August 21, 2021, 10:07:12 PM
Quote from: thebigfella on August 21, 2021, 09:59:05 PM
Quote from: Rudi on August 21, 2021, 09:31:12 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on August 21, 2021, 09:11:38 PM
What's the story with that poor lad in Waterford?

Looks to have taken ill and died after taking the J&J jab?

RIP to him. What's far more concerning is the complete muzzle on the media, anything that deviates from the narrative is not to be reported & any adverse comment censored. We think we live in the free world. Hospital admissions for strokes, blood clots are through the roof in local hospitals, no co-relation with the vaccine at all. Now we not only have the Delta variant but Delta plus, looks like a right mess, hopefully the solution doesnt end up causing more problems in the short & medium terms.

Evidence please

You know well that this official information is not in the public domain, it would stop 12 year olds getting the vaccine. If interested I would suggest you speak with doctors / nurses / registrars that work in this area.

I work in the health sector, primary and secondary care, this is news to me. Where did you get your info from?

From the Bunker

Why the media block on this story? What are the powers that be afraid of?

thebigfella

RIP to him. What's far more concerning is the complete muzzle on the media, anything that deviates from the narrative is not to be reported & any adverse comment censored. We think we live in the free world. Hospital admissions for strokes, blood clots are through the roof in local hospitals, no co-relation with the vaccine at all. Now we not only have the Delta variant but Delta plus, looks like a right mess, hopefully the solution doesnt end up causing more problems in the short & medium terms.

Evidence please

You know well that this official information is not in the public domain, it would stop 12 year olds getting the vaccine. If interested I would suggest you speak with doctors / nurses / registrars that work in this area.

Convenient that 

armaghniac

230,000 people took the J&J jab. If 230,000 people bought the Sunday World then there is a fair chance some of these will become ill in the next few weeks. More information is needed.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

From the Bunker

Quote from: armaghniac on August 22, 2021, 12:15:50 AM

230,000 people took the J&J jab. If 230,000 people bought the Sunday World then there is a fair chance some of these will become ill in the next few weeks. More information is needed.

HSE Chief Executive Paul Reid does not seen to share your enthusiasm.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0815/1240941-covid-ireland/

armaghniac

Quote from: From the Bunker on August 22, 2021, 12:46:49 AM
Quote from: armaghniac on August 22, 2021, 12:15:50 AM

HSE Chief Executive Paul Reid does not seen to share your enthusiasm.

https://www.rte.ie/news/2021/0815/1240941-covid-ireland/

I don't have any enthusiasm on this matter  Reid mentioned the greater reliability of Pfizer supplies, he did not say that J&J would kill you
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

RedHand88

Evidence please

So absolutely no evidence then.

I work in healthcare and this is news to me.

Rossfan

Nothing like a good oul right wing conspiracy theory....
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Rudi

Quote from: Rossfan on August 22, 2021, 10:49:31 AM
Nothing like a good oul right wing conspiracy theory....

The left are not exactly covering themselves in glory these days, freedom of speech provided it's on their terms, Biden administration is making an utter balls of a horrendous humanitarian crisis in Afghanistan.
You an annoying wee shite Rosfan, unable to stand on your own feet, we will see who's right in the long term, when some of the truth finally comes out . By the way I'm not a Covid denier, I know how serious it is, just incase you try to mis represent my thoughts again.

tonto1888

Evidence please

My sister is a nurse. Ive a few friends who are nurses and doctors and I havent heard them mention this at all

Rudi

Quote from: tonto1888 on August 22, 2021, 12:47:31 PM

Evidence please

My sister is a nurse. Ive a few friends who are nurses and doctors and I havent heard them mention this at all

I'm in a similar position to yourself & I have that's my source

JoG2

Quote from: Rudi on August 22, 2021, 12:56:58 PM

Evidence please

I'm in a similar position to yourself & I have that's my source

Which hospital/s?

J70

Evidence please

I've a sibling who's an infectious diseases doctor at a major US hospital and I've heard nothing like that either.

Cunny Funt

ROI weekly update, plateauing in case numbers. Hospital figures continues to increase or be it not all admissions this week as we had few hospital outbreaks also.

12644 cases (82 more than last Sunday)
314 in hospital (66 more than a week ago)
59 in ICU (increase of 11 on last Sunday)

Eire90

Independent.ie
@Independent_ie
St Vincent's hospital in Dublin is admitting a "worrying" number of double-vaccinated patients for treatment for Covid-19, emergency department head Professor John Ryan has said.