China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 29, 2020, 10:00:09 PM
Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on December 29, 2020, 09:20:46 PM
Robin Swann saying today that the agegroup 20-39 now making up more tha 40% of positive cases in recent weeks.

I was reading that the number of 80+ year olds over the last number of weeks has really dropped. In a way it is probably good a higher percentage coming from a lower age.

Had posted something earlier about some data crunchers on twitter throwing up graphs of the rate in over 80s dropping substantially post vaccine roll out. Others were picking holes I the info onTwitter so I removed the post.

imtommygunn

Likely same post. I would be doubtful the vaccine would be that effective that quickly. I have family in that age bracket and nothing has been mentioned to them about it so based on that I assume it hasn't been rolled out yet or rolled out fully? Any which way less in that age bracket are getting it I would just have my doubts it's due to vaccine yet.

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: imtommygunn on December 29, 2020, 10:11:58 PM
Likely same post. I would be doubtful the vaccine would be that effective that quickly. I have family in that age bracket and nothing has been mentioned to them about it so based on that I assume it hasn't been rolled out yet or rolled out fully? Any which way less in that age bracket are getting it I would just have my doubts it's due to vaccine yet.

80% of care homes now vaccinated in da Nart.

Smurfy123

Just seen the jeepers
That is some going
Death rates should drop by 40% when the second shot is in 3 weeks
By the end of January at that rate all care homes should be done and most of the front line workers in the nhs
That's some going

imtommygunn

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on December 29, 2020, 10:24:02 PM

Hadn't read that. Good to know. Parents in that age bracket but not in care home and heard nothing yet. (Care homes more important to sort first anyway).

Seaney

Quote from: sid waddell on December 29, 2020, 06:17:59 PM
Quote from: Seaney on December 29, 2020, 05:31:02 PM
I am asking you for firm evidence it does. 15th December one care home staff and residents vaccinated, today 13 positive cases.
I never claimed to have such evidence

You claimed firmly that the vaccine will not stop or inhibit spread

Where is the evidence of this

It's your question to answer, not mine

Field evidence in the human UK trial. Read it.

Seaney

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on December 29, 2020, 10:24:02 PM

All first vaccines 2 to 3 weeks.

Seaney

Quote from: Smurfy123 on December 29, 2020, 10:29:36 PM
Just seen the jeepers
That is some going
Death rates should drop by 40% when the second shot is in 3 weeks
By the end of January at that rate all care homes should be done and most of the front line workers in the nhs
That's some going

f**k that's some shite you just posted, any chance of evidence of this horseshite?

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Jeepers Creepers on December 29, 2020, 09:20:46 PM
Robin Swann saying today that the agegroup 20-39 now making up more tha 40% of positive cases in recent weeks.

He's throwing out anything at this stage.

Smurfy123

Seany it's not that hard to work out ya clown
54% of all deaths in the north are in care homes
Had it stopped for a few months then got back into 150 odd care homes and the deaths have been happening there again
So if ya eliminate that you fool which the vaccines will

Seaney

Quote from: Smurfy123 on December 29, 2020, 11:18:02 PM
Had it stopped for a few months then got back into 150 odd care homes and the deaths have been happening there again

Another ballbag not in touch with reality, how many deaths were because of covid, who knows, you keep with the narrative as Milhouse would say calling out a dick.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on December 29, 2020, 11:21:12 PM

Another ballbag not in touch with reality, how many deaths were because of covid, who knows, you keep with the narrative as Milhouse would say calling out a dick.

Comedy gold Seaney... The gift that keeps giving

Asked for evidence earlier and never gives a link to his hair brain thoughts! 

Keeper her lit
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

JoG2

I've concluded that the likes of Sid and Seany are forum admin created accounts to stimulate conversation. It's not the absolute nonsense, it's the repetition, the same inane points again and again and again and an absolute steadfast refusal to answer questions ie keep the rodeo going. Angelo also. I'm at peace with my conclusion.

Smurfy123

Evidence. It's there for all to see on the government official page
Go and look yourself ya lazy tube
Yes they were registered that they died from covid
What's the issue there seany

trueblue1234

Quote from: Seaney on December 29, 2020, 11:21:12 PM

COVID was the underlying primary reason for 91% of Deaths that were recorded as COVID Deaths.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/deaths-caused-by-covid-19-in-northern-ireland-reach-755-39539154.html
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit