China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seaney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 10, 2020, 01:17:08 PM
Quote from: Seaney on November 10, 2020, 12:51:42 PM
I believe it was you said they could just leave.  ::)

No plan then? Just using it as a means for your covid denial? You're some man

Yours is they could leave! As I mentioned before I am not a biochemist nor am I a chemical engineer, I am also not a political, a health minister, a mental health expert, you really are over egging your importance on a discussion board with about 20 active members, I have yet to see you answer a question.  The thing about a discussion board is you discuss, you simply distract when you are caught out as clueless time and time again by asking more and more questions. Seriously have you any mates on the outside?

Also when you provide quotes about me being in covid denial, Ill engage with you, it's a pandemic son - who is denying it?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on November 10, 2020, 01:24:03 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 10, 2020, 01:17:08 PM
Quote from: Seaney on November 10, 2020, 12:51:42 PM
I believe it was you said they could just leave.  ::)

No plan then? Just using it as a means for your covid denial? You're some man

Yours is they could leave! As I mentioned before I am not a biochemist nor am I a chemical engineer, I am also not a political, a health minister, a mental health expert, you really are over egging your importance on a discussion board with about 20 active members, I have yet to see you answer a question.  The thing about a discussion board is you discuss, you simply distract when you are caught out as clueless time and time again by asking more and more questions. Seriously have you any mates on the outside?

Also when you provide quotes about me being in covid denial, Ill engage with you, it's a pandemic son - who is denying it?

Answered all your questions, give you a question just now and you failed, miserably, as you have with your daft posts on this subject.

You change usernames on a regular bases which would make me think you are a WUM

I firmly believe you don't give a shit about anyone being abused, but its a handy thing to throw up on a thread to have your opinion on letting things open up as this fix (which isnt perfect) is affecting more lives.. That's bull and you have been pulled on it many times

Mates outside? What are you on? Outside what? and internet forum with anonymous posters. If you feel this is the only place you get attention then I'm sorry for you, pity probably best.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seaney

Answering a question with a question isn't answering the question. With respect everyone knows you are full of shit, any word on them quotes? If not wind your neck in son.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 10, 2020, 11:30:48 AM
Quote from: Seaney on November 10, 2020, 10:53:41 AM
Sweet Jesus - is this what it has come to, you are not normal if you question the restrictions.   You obviously have been lucky enough not to be affected by the restrictions financially or emotionally - good for you.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-54879863

Its on TV, 25% hike in calls during the lockdown, these services are still operating so if you are taking abuse at home phone through, don't delay..

In Northern Ireland, a domestic abuse call is made to the PSNI on average every 17 minutes.

Resources like housing, aid and legislation are among a raft of measures that deal with the aftermath of domestic abuse but preventing it, is for Alannah, something that needs to start in the home.

"I have a boy and a girl. Raising your daughter to be aware of it and to recognise red flags and leave and speak out - and that's one thing but if everybody just teaches their daughters to leave, we're not handling the problem, we need to teach our sons as well.

"We need to instil in them the values and the importance of respecting women and respecting themselves and opening up if they are struggling."

All your actions while children grow up will have repercussions, monkey sees and all that .

How would you fix this Seaney?

Seaney the bit in bold is a question, now if you can't answer it that's fine, then I'll know you're full of shit
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Seaney

Quote from: Fear Bun Na Sceilpe on November 10, 2020, 02:02:16 PM
https://twitter.com/SJAMcBride/status/1326138156761092099?s=19

They keep getting their lucrative salaries, as they did when they didn't show up for work for 18 months when they didn't even go to work!

Seaney

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 10, 2020, 02:17:08 PM
Sweet Jesus - is this what it has come to, you are not normal if you question the restrictions.   You obviously have been lucky enough not to be affected by the restrictions financially or emotionally - good for you.

Its on TV, 25% hike in calls during the lockdown, these services are still operating so if you are taking abuse at home phone through, don't delay..

In Northern Ireland, a domestic abuse call is made to the PSNI on average every 17 minutes.

Resources like housing, aid and legislation are among a raft of measures that deal with the aftermath of domestic abuse but preventing it, is for Alannah, something that needs to start in the home.

"I have a boy and a girl. Raising your daughter to be aware of it and to recognise red flags and leave and speak out - and that's one thing but if everybody just teaches their daughters to leave, we're not handling the problem, we need to teach our sons as well.

"We need to instil in them the values and the importance of respecting women and respecting themselves and opening up if they are struggling."

All your actions while children grow up will have repercussions, monkey sees and all that .

Seaney the bit in bold is a question, now if you can't answer it that's fine, then I'll know you're full of shit

How would you fix it, tell them to grow a set and leave?  Got those quotes yet? You are embarrassing yourself at this stage son, best wind the neck in and walk away.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Seaney on November 10, 2020, 02:20:08 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 10, 2020, 02:17:08 PM

How would you fix it, tell them to grow a set and leave?  Got those quotes yet? You are embarrassing yourself at this stage son, best wind the neck in and walk away.

That's another no.. you're fairly racking them up now

Seaney

Seriously you must be taking a redner at this moment, else you have no self respect as well as no respect for anyone else and their suffering.

sid waddell

"Seaney" has got himself into an awful Stew here

Harold Disgracey

Seven day rate per 100,000

🦠NI Average: 198.5

📍Mid Ulster: 260.3
📍Derry & Strabane: 248.2
📍Causeway Coast: 244
📍Armagh, B & Craigavon: 210.6
📍Belfast: 206
📍Antrim & Newtownabbey: 187.8
📍Lisburn & Castlereagh: 187.4
📍Mid & East Antrim: 158.7
📍Ards & N.Down: 133.6
📍Fermanagh & Omagh: 131.8
📍Newry, M & Down: 119.9

No chance of anything opening up this weekend.

Apropos of nothing but I believe the largest pharmaceutical freezer in Europe is in Portadown!

imtommygunn

Over 500 cases again today. It's really not dropping anywhere near as quick as anyone would like it I suspect.

armaghniac

Quote from: imtommygunn on November 10, 2020, 03:26:55 PM
Over 500 cases again today. It's really not dropping anywhere near as quick as anyone would like it I suspect.

Also the positivity rate of tests remains something like 20% which is extraordinarily high. The death/cases rate is higher is the 6 counties than the 26 counties, which suggests that NI is not getting all the cases, unless the age profile is different.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Jeepers Creepers

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on November 10, 2020, 03:07:27 PM
Seven day rate per 100,000

🦠NI Average: 198.5

📍Mid Ulster: 260.3
📍Derry & Strabane: 248.2
📍Causeway Coast: 244
📍Armagh, B & Craigavon: 210.6
📍Belfast: 206
📍Antrim & Newtownabbey: 187.8
📍Lisburn & Castlereagh: 187.4
📍Mid & East Antrim: 158.7
📍Ards & N.Down: 133.6
📍Fermanagh & Omagh: 131.8
📍Newry, M & Down: 119.9

No chance of anything opening up this weekend.

Apropos of nothing but I believe the largest pharmaceutical freezer in Europe is in Portadown!

Fixed that!