China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solo_run

Quote from: thewobbler on March 11, 2020, 09:05:48 PM
A few or the "just shut everything down" brigade would do well to watch the scenes outside PSG tonight to see how difficult this is going to be to enforce/expect in western, liberal countries.

Everything isn't shut down. They made the decision to play behind closed doors to reduce C19 transmission. The idiots didn't listen.

thewobbler

Quote from: Solo_run on March 11, 2020, 09:11:49 PM
A few or the "just shut everything down" brigade would do well to watch the scenes outside PSG tonight to see how difficult this is going to be to enforce/expect in western, liberal countries.

Everything isn't shut down. They made the decision to play behind closed doors to reduce C19 transmission. The idiots didn't listen.

How does this change what I saying?

trailer

Quote from: AFM on March 11, 2020, 08:57:35 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on March 11, 2020, 07:29:22 PM
It's a situation were everyone can only see the wrong, but the UK Government's position is to 'follow the Science', seems eminently sensible to me tbh, pretty sure they'll be factoring in the experiences of Italy. I'm glad they're at the wheel and not Twitter.

Bet the old and sick are sleeping well as a result.

Here comes age concern again.

macdanger2

RIP to the lady who died today from it

armaghniac

Most people in western countries are not cretins.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

AFM

Quote from: trailer on March 11, 2020, 09:25:46 PM
It's a situation were everyone can only see the wrong, but the UK Government's position is to 'follow the Science', seems eminently sensible to me tbh, pretty sure they'll be factoring in the experiences of Italy. I'm glad they're at the wheel and not Twitter.

Take it you have no relatives to worry about, or like miltown and that other nounce you are I'm alright f**k you brigade.

trailer

Quote from: AFM on March 11, 2020, 09:32:57 PM

Take it you have no relatives to worry about, or like miltown and that other nounce you are I'm alright f**k you brigade.

I do, but I'm not hating on everyone for going outside like yourself. Perspective. Settle petal.

AFM

Quote from: trailer on March 11, 2020, 09:38:49 PM

I do, but I'm not hating on everyone for going outside like yourself. Perspective. Settle petal.

Where am I advocating that petal, quote or wind your f**king neck in.

armaghniac

Quote from: Solo_run on March 11, 2020, 09:00:44 PM

Talking of money grabbers

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-51826295

No insurance company is going to offer insurance on a near certainty. They'd go out of business.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

imtommygunn

They'd go out of business if they stuck to what they are offering.

trailer

Quote from: AFM on March 11, 2020, 09:41:32 PM

Anyone with a bit of sense is way ahead of the government and in reality social distancing is already going on with many businesses cancelling meetings and events and individuals / families cancelling holidays and trips.

AFM

Quote from: trailer on March 11, 2020, 10:02:28 PM
Quote from: AFM on March 11, 2020, 09:41:32 PM

Anyone with a bit of sense is way ahead of the government and in reality social distancing is already going on with many businesses cancelling meetings and events and individuals / families cancelling holidays and trips.

So you can't quote, you are talking balls

Milltown Row2

AFM's blood pressure must be through the roof!  Calm down lad
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

AFM

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 11, 2020, 10:22:39 PM

Lad not dickhead, dick, knob, you are a princess.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: AFM on March 11, 2020, 10:25:52 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 11, 2020, 10:22:39 PM

Lad not dickhead, dick, knob, you are a princess.

You're kids must think you're the best craic
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea