Connacht SFC 2019

Started by Rossfan, April 23, 2019, 11:36:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giveballaghback

Unfortunately he is still on the stolen sheep site stirring s..., we could transfer him back if ye want.

Rossfan

A Transfer to North Korea perhaps!
Him and Kim have the same distorted view of reality😁😂
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

whitey

Quote from: giveballaghback on April 29, 2019, 11:06:51 PM
Unfortunately he is still on the stolen sheep site stirring s..., we could transfer him back if ye want.

Gang of Rosie's pulling down a Mayo flag in a pub....disgraceful! (0:37 sec)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ldxERsDPHeY#fauxfullscreen

stephenite

He completely lost the run of himself over the Xmas on the Non-GAA side of the board. Glad he made the decision to concentrate on local matters, didn't mind his football contributions but he was off the scale lunatic on other matters, and you could tell was starting to it all too seriously.

Farrandeelin

Syf or has he come back as TheRealSyf??
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

magpie seanie

Quote from: weareros on April 29, 2019, 07:22:50 PM
Very big Mayo crowd heading to NY I am hearing. Wonder if Gaelic Park will even be able to accommodate them all.

I've heard the same. People struggling to get tickets.

Maroon Manc

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 30, 2019, 12:24:27 PM
Very big Mayo crowd heading to NY I am hearing. Wonder if Gaelic Park will even be able to accommodate them all.

A lot heading from Manchester, plenty of them would struggle naming a Mayo team.

joemamas

Quote from: Maroon Manc on April 30, 2019, 12:29:16 PM

A lot heading from Manchester, plenty of them would struggle naming a Mayo team.

That is part of the problem.
A fair amount going out just to have a fun four days. Good luck to them, however they need to be realistic about getting a ticket in a stadium that fits around 4,000- 4,500. Numbers just don't work.

giveballaghback

Quote from: whitey on April 30, 2019, 12:43:57 AM

That really was terrible and disgraceful,why did they not just set fire to it.

seafoid

Quote from: giveballaghback on April 30, 2019, 04:44:10 PM
Quote from: whitey on April 30, 2019, 12:43:57 AM

That really was terrible and disgraceful,why did they not just set fire to it.

https://youtu.be/QMvE0yFnR0I
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

sligoman2

Quote from: joemamas on April 30, 2019, 01:41:57 PM
Quote from: Maroon Manc on April 30, 2019, 12:29:16 PM

I don't think there is tickets it's usualy first come first served at Gaelic park unless it has changed this year - if not, get there by 10am to be sure.  Place is a bit of a mess at the moment, they just tore door the bar/restaurant and not before time.

That is part of the problem.
A fair amount going out just to have a fun four days. Good luck to them, however they need to be realistic about getting a ticket in a stadium that fits around 4,000- 4,500. Numbers just don't work.
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

magpie seanie

It must be changed this year because a guy in work told me he has 3 tickets and needs a 4th.

blast05

Quote from: magpie seanie on April 30, 2019, 10:13:53 PM
It must be changed this year because a guy in work told me he has 3 tickets and needs a 4th.

And extended family gang of 15 of us travelling.
Only have 2 tickets between us.
Although to be fair, we 'only' want 6!!

whitey

3 going and only 1 ticket between us . I have a feeling it will be a $hit show there on Sunday. A big gang will be there straight from the pub at 6 or 7 am waiting in ljne. Very bad form that they can't figure out how to broadcast it to the nearby taverns

magpie seanie

Surely there's a high school or college venue nearby with a larger capacity that could be used? It would be an awful shame if thoese that travel thousands of miles can't get in to the game. It has always been a tremendous fun occasion and if people are left with a bad taste it won't be a good thing.