FAO Admin - Do something please...

Started by pintsofguinness, July 18, 2007, 10:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PadraicHenryPearse

there were two legit dub threads i think - the bonner thread - dealing with the newspaper and his seesion last weekend and the vaughan thread dealing with sherlocks take on him and how he believes he will improve.

one stupid threads "can cheecky dubs take 8 steps" and two others i cannot remember but more than likely they were cheecky dub threads started by non dubs.

pintsofguinness

Good Job Admin, thanks.

Gnevin that's a poor argument you have. 
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

The Real Laoislad

Should it not be in the Local Gaa section?
You'll Never Walk Alone.

PadraicHenryPearse

pog his argument is sound there is a whats next for armagh and a joe kernan thread these are linked why is there two threads????

there is one thread for geragty leaving the panel and another for him rejoining why not complain about this????

no as it is intercounty thread not local gaa issues that were being discussed laoislad.

Gnevin

Quote from: pintsofguinness on July 18, 2007, 11:03:49 PM
Good Job Admin, thanks.

Gnevin that's a poor argument you have. 

Sorry POG but it seems legit threads are being removed because non dubs keep posting crap, So why is the MH thread any different?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

Gabriel_Hurl

They aren't being removed - they are all in one thread now

Gnevin

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 18, 2007, 11:07:06 PM
So move the MH one
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 18, 2007, 11:07:06 PM

But should be in the Local Gaa section >:(
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gabriel_Hurl

Local GAA has to do with club stuff LaoisLad

QuoteSo move the MH one

Hold on so - until I put my moderator hat on  ::) ::) ::)

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 18, 2007, 11:10:04 PM

QuoteSo move the MH one

All the Offical County threads are there look and you'll see
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Gnevin

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 18, 2007, 11:10:04 PM

QuoteSo move the MH one

Well the mod listens to you apparently , post a new thread moaning about the threads i've highlighted

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteWell the mod listens to you apparently , post a new thread moaning about the threads i've highlighted

Do they really? Did I start this one?

pintsofguinness

Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on July 18, 2007, 11:05:46 PM
pog his argument is sound there is a whats next for armagh and a joe kernan thread these are linked why is there two threads????

there is one thread for geragty leaving the panel and another for him rejoining why not complain about this????

no as it is intercounty thread not local gaa issues that were being discussed laoislad.

On the two Armagh Threads, both are different topics, one was started after the game and the other is leading the news tonight.  You don't think Joe Kernan resigning should have a thread of it's own?
It's always happened on the board that if a topic is being discussed to death and a major development happens a new topic is usually started.  Also, you're talking about 4 threads - how many Dublin one's have we had on the first two pages?

Gnevin I would say the cheeky dubs shite is more annoying then Tankie's threads but his threads are also ridiculous, if he's going to post up a new topic for every news item that mentions Dublin the board will be swamped. 

Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Gnevin

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on July 18, 2007, 11:12:33 PM
QuoteWell the mod listens to you apparently , post a new thread moaning about the threads i've highlighted

Do they really? Did I start this one?
:-[ :-[
Apologies GAB ,Meant POG