New Look Board?

Started by Orior, September 19, 2023, 11:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

What's going on with the snail pace response times and new look?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Mourne Red

Quote from: Orior on September 19, 2023, 11:57:05 AMWhat's going on with the snail pace response times and new look?

It's being discussed in Board Trouble thread.. Admin is making upgrades

Applesisapples

Where is the reply to my posts button?

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

93-DY-SAM

You may have been logged out due to the changes which probably cleared session data. This option is only available if you are logged in.

Applesisapples

Quote from: 93-DY-SAM on September 20, 2023, 09:08:54 AMYou may have been logged out due to the changes which probably cleared session data. This option is only available if you are logged in.
I am logged in but can't see it

Applesisapples

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 20, 2023, 09:05:32 AM
Quote from: Applesisapples on September 20, 2023, 09:00:45 AMWhere is the reply to my posts button?

Quote?
Not sure what
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 20, 2023, 09:05:32 AM
Quote from: Applesisapples on September 20, 2023, 09:00:45 AMWhere is the reply to my posts button?

Quote?
you mean. The absence of the see reply button makes the board hard to use. in my old aged opinion

Eamonnca1

Nice upgrade. I dig it. Thanks lads!

Milltown Row2

Not great on the mobile, missing bits
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jell 0 Biafra

It's actually much better on the mobile for me.  For the first time I'm not missing bits!

seafoid

Quote from: Orior on September 19, 2023, 11:57:05 AMWhat's going on with the snail pace response times and new look?
Are you in the  wrong thread, Orior? That comment sounds very golf coursey.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

laceer