Antrim Football Thread

Started by theskull1, November 09, 2006, 11:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnjoe

Culchie, with respect, Magill is training with panel presently, as far as i know anyway. But he will be missing on the tough training nights as his previous form suggests. Milltown posted Aidso is back too, so dont be surprised if there are a few more additions, like Convery, Niblock etc. Also, Slim, any truth Gerard O Boyle could be on the way back for youse next year? Got that one on good authority too!

SlimShady

O'Boyle was on a year out of football, so I'm assuming he will be back.

Tell me johnjoe, what club are you from? why are you embarrassed to tell us?

Culchy's a Rasharkin man, Milltown Row's a galls man, who is your club?

johnjoe

Slim, promise I will come clean in the near future. Just enjoying a bit of anonyminity. You would love it if people didnt know about your kickouts, and I have known your identity for a long time. You can be a bit controversial, but as long as you dont cross my line you will be ok!
In fact your posts can be good crack, but please dont get into bed with that useless derry arsehole from bellaghy who is so far stuck up Cassidys hole its untrue. Must be a relation for sure! Probably never kicked a ball in his life, but a fuckin all round expert in everything. Typical Derry mouthpiece!

Hope the Saffrons stuff them in June in Casement.

Culchie, Paul Doc not better in full back? Wot you think?

culchy1

slim what makes u think milltown row is a gall's man?
or when did i say i was from rasharkin ?

jj have others joined the trainin panel since it was announced.
i never heard. if magill is trainin he shud make the team whether hes joins ports or not
just hope jody sticks to his guns

i agree that crozier needs a break, after all he still only a bit o a wane.

theskull1

Anybody aware of who is in and who is out of the county hurling 45? I haven't seen a list anywhere?
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

reiteoir

Haven't seen the list any where myself but I'd put a bet on that young Jim McKernan will be booted out.

amninc

Johnjoe for you to say Magill misses all hard training as far as his form goes.  He was part of eleven fellows thats trained with me for the county last year between oct and dec when all the rest never bothered showing up until after,  and i was one of the fellows dropped.  So dont go by your silly form look at the bigger picture of the so called county stars that dont need to train eg tony scullion and the likes.

johnjoe

Amninc, Im sorry if you were dropped. Sometimes football can be a real bitch. Tell me this, if you gave 100 of the best footballers in the county a pen and paper and asked them to name their BEST squad, would you be on most peoples top 25 or 30.

I cant answer that for you. Was your form good during the summer. Are you in with Jody now?

With regard to Magill, I think he is pure class, just a really lazy so and so. Hopefully if he is in with Jody, someone is making a strict note of who does and who dosent attend and FINISH all of the really hard sessions. I mean, how many sore throats can you get in a season. If there is a hiding place, Magill will find it, and he isnt alone! Thats my point, while at the same time I accept he is class.

I`ve no agenda here, just love to see the man fulfil his potential - but confident he wont even get close to it cause to it because his head is well up his arse at the minute! Love to be proved wrong on this tho.

milltown row

from Naomh Gall, Burkey, CJ and Karl Stewart. Karls really keen to do will this year. not sure if the other two will bother. CJ is a class act but he is a hard to work out. he may have too much on this year to committ to hurling for the county at senior level

gallsman

Milltown Row, Burkey's not good enough for senior hurling, was fairly lucky to make the minor panel.

milltown row

that maybe Galls man but, i heard he got a letter. he has not even played a full senior game for Naomh Gall!!!!!!!

SlimShady

'' and I have known your identity for a long time. You can be a bit controversial, but as long as you dont cross my line you will be ok!''

how about go f**k yourself johnjoe?  :D

Cross your line my arse!

Culchy, yer a Rasharkin man. and I know Milltown Row is a Galls man (hence the name!!), have you ever been to their pitch?!

I'll be talking no more with johnjoe until he reveals his club. Its all very well coming on here slabbering about Magill and the likes anonymously! grow a set of balls. I bet you wish you had a couple of Magills at your club regardless of where his head is.

culchy1

ok slim i was only geggin, i have only actually been 2 milltown row once b4, an we mite not be there for a while again. i know how u know where im fray, it must have been that u r used 2 the lingo!

i c there r 3 matches on ur pitch this w/end again slim will b in some shape after that. we're rat-swiping on it on sat goin by the paper, hope the pitch doesnt spoil our fast flowing game.

big magills not the worst, bit o a druth but sure thats the student life for u. he cud do a job in fullforward, the black scallion deserves credit where its due, he has played at croke for the hurlers an theres no hiding places there. he must be fed on duck eggs, blue moulded sodas an guinness.

amninc

Johnjoe i guessing you are a portglenone man-bit of a rash staement , what are ur reasons.  Currently on the panel at min.

SlimShady

what are the 3 games culchy? it seems the county just throw everything the direction of our place these days cos nobody else wants it. Our pitch needs you hoors tramping through it badly!

the new pitch is in great nick, the bottom one is very heavy though.

Our U16's are in the SW Championship Final on Saturday, thats the only game i know of on it but i assume you lot have a hurling game-abbey cup no doubt?! what else is on it?

you might be lucky to get the club opened, our dinner dance is on Friday night!!  :D

were you playing in the McCormick Cup?