NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

AZOffaly

Same as that. AJ Green is guaranteed points, even with Andy Dalton playing like a meb. However, Jamaal Charles is having an indian summer, and Dez Bryant is a solid option if the Cowboys get motoring. If I had AJ Green and shite at RB I'd think about it. But in all likelihood I'd pick up someone on Waivers who might contribute and the net of AJ + Random RB is probably > Dez + Jamaal over a season.

oakleaflad

Quote from: Oraisteach on September 28, 2017, 04:29:36 PM
The Feckin' Frustrations of Fantasy Football!  Haven't seen this before.  All right, I was losing so badly to Oakleaf Dolphins that I didn't even bother watching MNF.  When I awoke on Tues. I was stunned to see that his AZ had collapsed and that my AZ DB had done well.  Result, I had lost by 0.9 points.  But . . . an hour later there was a scoring adjustment and I was awarded another point for a ridiculous 0.1 point victory.  Jubilation. No longer winless.  Unfortunately, I got up this morning only to discover yet another scoring change, this time in Oakleaf's favour.  So, once again, back in the realm of loserdom. Well done, Oakleaf.

As if that weren't bad enough, in my other league I played against a guy who drafted five players called 'Austin' because he liked the name.  An easy win, right, except that he also had Gurley, Brees  and Chris Thompson, enough to just edge me.
I didn't realize this until reading your post just now. I was raging to see I had 'lost' by 0.1 points having looked good for the win. A pleasant surprise for me getting the win. Fantasy football really can swing one way or the other so easily.

Oraisteach

Commish, is it possible to post links to the Payton and Rice divisions?  If possible, I'd like to have a gawk at what's going on there.  Thanks.

Mayo4Sam

I'm well on my way to bouncing back to the top table. Its been a dream start to the season
Excuse me for talking while you're trying to interrupt me

Oraisteach

Good going, Mayo, and after my 0-3 start, I'm on the fast track to the second tier.

majestic

Two decisions to be made on my FF this week - looking some advice.

TE - Bennett or Dickson??
Flex - Peterson or Murray (also have Powell, Agholor, stewart and T gabriel on the bench)

thanks

Minder

Quote from: majestic on October 12, 2017, 12:19:34 PM
Two decisions to be made on my FF this week - looking some advice.

TE - Bennett or Dickson??
Flex - Peterson or Murray (also have Powell, Agholor, stewart and T gabriel on the bench)

thanks

Latavius Murray? Drop him as McKinnon will get majority of the work now
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Oraisteach

Minder's right if your Murray is Latavius, but if it's DeMarco, I'd be inclined to start him over Peterson. In fact, I'd bench Peterson until he shows that he's capable of producing. Too much of a gamble.  As for your TE dilemma, I'd say it's really a toss up, but if I had to pick, I'd go with Bennett. Any time your QB is Rodgers, you'll get receptions and possibly a TD.

Mayo4Sam

Serious scoring from Savage Bears last nite, 65 from two players

magpie seanie

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on October 20, 2017, 09:19:52 AM

I'm guessing 42.5 from Amari Cooper is part of that? I have him in the Montana and I just couldn't bench him (thankfully) because my other options were so crap.

declan85

Quote from: Mayo4Sam on October 20, 2017, 09:19:52 AM

What a week i was landed with to be against him. Cooper & Alex Smith!

gallsman

Playing an ESPN league with friends and I got. Cooper as part of a trade a few weeks ago. Started him for first time last night and had Kelce too. Had 3 TDs and 110 yards between them by the end of the first quarter!

magpie seanie

Quote from: gallsman on October 20, 2017, 11:04:26 AM
Playing an ESPN league with friends and I got. Cooper as part of a trade a few weeks ago. Started him for first time last night and had Kelce too. Had 3 TDs and 110 yards between them by the end of the first quarter!

Nice. I was kind of forced into playing him and kind of felt he was too good to remain terrible. KC gives up a lot of points to WR's.

gallsman

Aye, I'd probably have played Cobb ahead of him if Rodgers wasn't hurt so I fluked it a bit.

Mayo4Sam

Extended the winning streak to 7 by the narrowest of margins, less than 1pt and we were the two lowest scoring teams this week. Blessed