Who will win the 2024 Ulster title

Donegal
27 (56.3%)
Armagh
21 (43.8%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: April 27, 2024, 08:54:31 PM

Tones

Really in a match we didn't lose we shouldn't worry about a soccer penalty shoot out because of the GAA imposing it to free up Croke park for handy money, strange logic.

Armagh18

Quote from: Tones on April 17, 2024, 09:36:09 PMReally in a match we didn't lose we shouldn't worry about a soccer penalty shoot out because of the GAA imposing it to free up Croke park for handy money, strange logic.
Look I can't stand them either, said it from the start. But at this stage it is what it is.

JoG2

Quote from: Tones on April 17, 2024, 08:13:29 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on April 17, 2024, 07:13:02 PM2 time penalty Kick champs, Fact. Vinny Corey had the decency to acknowledge it after Monaghan beat Armagh. Derry got the cups* tho.

Joyce called it out as well, two men with common sense, few Derry wans losing their minds here.

;D.. You're running around the threads like a dog with 2 dicks

Tones

Quote from: JoG2 on April 17, 2024, 09:39:52 PM
Quote from: Tones on April 17, 2024, 08:13:29 PM
Quote from: bennydorano on April 17, 2024, 07:13:02 PM2 time penalty Kick champs, Fact. Vinny Corey had the decency to acknowledge it after Monaghan beat Armagh. Derry got the cups* tho.

Joyce called it out as well, two men with common sense, few Derry wans losing their minds here.

;D.. You're running around the threads like a dog with 2 dicks

Quality

Tones

Quote from: Armagh18 on April 17, 2024, 09:39:23 PM
Quote from: Tones on April 17, 2024, 09:36:09 PMReally in a match we didn't lose we shouldn't worry about a soccer penalty shoot out because of the GAA imposing it to free up Croke park for handy money, strange logic.
Look I can't stand them either, said it from the start. But at this stage it is what it is.

Which is a balls of a system. On the plus side the clubs are getting use of the county players, like wtf planet are these folk on.

Tones

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 17, 2024, 08:58:12 PMYou might wanna back that up with evidence Tones or risk being called a fool 😉

Any apologies there?

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Tones on April 17, 2024, 10:07:25 PM
Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on April 17, 2024, 08:58:12 PMYou might wanna back that up with evidence Tones or risk being called a fool 😉

Any apologies there?

I meant the bit about Derry wans losing their minds on here mucker 😉

Tones

Lmao read JoG2s posts defo wasn't around when Joe was blowing kisses, remember the bus coming through Armagh and the huge crowds applauding them, social media means one tool can change the narrative, said before rather Derry win Sam then another to Dublin or Kerry but Jesus that's changing.

Tones

Quote from: Eire90 on April 17, 2024, 10:26:52 PMthe same people crying about soccer are the same people that wanted no league finals which is a soccer thing.

Google couldn't translate that.

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Tones on April 17, 2024, 10:26:29 PMLmao read JoG2s posts defo wasn't around when Joe was blowing kisses, remember the bus coming through Armagh and the huge crowds applauding them, social media means one tool can change the narrative, said before rather Derry win Sam then another to Dublin or Kerry but Jesus that's changing.

Few derry wans = Jog. understand ye now.
Gona guess jog was about in the joe days btw

Yer right about one tool on social media changing the narrative (or tryin to) I'll give you that 🤝🤓

Tones

Well if you have multiple names you would know the emojis say it all

quit yo jibbajabba

Quote from: Tones on April 17, 2024, 10:41:44 PMWell if you have multiple names you would know the emojis say it all

Google couldn't translate that 😉

On that note I bid thee good night

onefineday

Quote from: imtommygunn on April 17, 2024, 09:01:32 PM

It wasn't penalties they beat Donegal on though?

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming he meant last year's Ulster and this years NFL, maybe I'm being generous in my interpretation?

tonto1888

Quote from: onefineday on April 18, 2024, 07:23:15 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on April 17, 2024, 09:01:32 PM

It wasn't penalties they beat Donegal on though?

I was giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming he meant last year's Ulster and this years NFL, maybe I'm being generous in my interpretation?

not to defend him but I am pretty sure thats what he meant

SouthOfThe Bann

Any of you see Declan Bogues iinterview on OTB?

McGuinness still holds a grudge with him and wouldn't speak to journalists at the Ulster launch unless he left.

12 years ago and still holding a grudge he doesnt sway from his principles McGuinness.