Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ciaran1988

Big games this weekend with our county final and our intermediate champions both in Ulster championship games. My Predictions for these are

Loughgiel vs Cushendall - Cushendall by 2
St Galls vs Swatragh - St Galls by 2
Cushendun vs Sean Treacys - Cushendun by 4

Is there any word on CJ McGourtys red card appeal?

CornerBackNo2

Any word on potential county management?

Sleeping giant

Quote from: ciaran1988 on October 25, 2018, 04:20:40 PM
Big games this weekend with our county final and our intermediate champions both in Ulster championship games. My Predictions for these are

Loughgiel vs Cushendall - Cushendall by 2
St Galls vs Swatragh - St Galls by 2
Cushendun vs Sean Treacys - Cushendun by 4

Is there any word on CJ McGourtys red card appeal?
loughgiel by 4
Swatragh by 1
Cushendun by 7
1983 & 2012 All Ireland Champions.

Sleeping giant

Quote from: CornerBackNo2 on October 25, 2018, 11:28:06 PM
asked the same question earlier in the week, hearing two different names but nothing has been confirmed to my knowledge

johnnycool

Quote from: Sleeping giant on October 26, 2018, 03:01:04 AM
Quote from: CornerBackNo2 on October 25, 2018, 11:28:06 PM
asked the same question earlier in the week, hearing two different names but nothing has been confirmed to my knowledge

Very reliable source all the same  ;)

Jesusjones

Cushendall by 5
Dunloy by 3
St. Galls by 4
Cushendun by 10

Na Glinntí Glasa

Loughgiel by 1
Dunloy by 6
St Galls by 2
Cushendun by 9
hurl like f**k boi!

Hirty Darry

If I'm wrong with my predictions I'll never post ever again!

Dunloy Minors will win at a canter, 10+.

Likewise Cushendall will outwit, outmuscle and ultimately outplay Loughgiel and win comfortably.

Cushendall by 7-10 to put the icing on the cake of a what will be a disastrous 9 days, 4 defeats for Loughgiel in finals!

Sleeping giant

Quote from: Hirty Darry on October 27, 2018, 09:34:50 AM
If I'm wrong with my predictions I'll never post ever again!

Dunloy Minors will win at a canter, 10+.

Likewise Cushendall will outwit, outmuscle and ultimately outplay Loughgiel and win comfortably.

Cushendall by 7-10 to put the icing on the cake of a what will be a disastrous 9 days, 4 defeats for Loughgiel in finals!
now i think about it your the man that said dunloy was going to blow holes in loughgiel  :o

Seamroga in exile

Good luck to all the teams today. It looks like we're getting a good day for it.
"What we've got here is failure to communicate"

north aontroim gael

Up the Shamrocks!

Hoping for two wins, would be happy with one (either game) but big test in each.

Good luck lads.

keep her low this half

I thought it was a thoroughly enjoyable day today. Two exciting games, thought the minor match was very good and the ability to get  goals got Cushendall over the line. The weather was good for October but the sun was an issue in the senior match especially in the second half. Very big crowd and a good atmosphere. Games played in the right spirit and well refereed. I suspect Loughgiel may have some issues with the last free in the minor match but they should be proud of how they hurled in the second half of that game as they came back really well. On the senior game Cushendalls big players carried them over the line with, Natty, Carson and Ryan Mccambridge showing well as well as the entire back line. Eoin Campbell played the sweeper role very well although Loughgiel utilised the Cushendall sweeper system to work their puck outs beautifully all day. James McNaughton is a joy to watch, probably the best player on the park in a losing team.
Congratulations to Cushendall and Dunloy, hard luck to Loughgiel.

imtommygunn

I would agree with all of that. Good day's entertainment.

When do we start slagging mr  ;)(that's a joke mr ;D)

I thought delargy for cushendall maybe motm.

paddyjohn

Cushendall well worth their victory, McManus superb as was Natty McNaughton but it's unfair to pick out a MOTM. Did Bouncy have a save to make? Tiernan Coyle and James McNaughton battles hard for Loughiel. The game was played on Cushendalls terms I thought. Also I thought Skinny had a decent game and showed why he is the best in the county.

Last Man

McManus , Motm for me, best player in the county for what he brings overall to any team he's on the pitch with. Loughgiel won't have slept well last night having been able to stay for most of the game not playing that well. Plenty they would have done different on another day but we've all been in those shoes. Congratulations to the Ruiaris.