Young Players to watch in 2010...

Started by Kickboxer, February 18, 2010, 06:22:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewobbler

Conor Maginn will be well worth watching for Down this year.

tevez

Not in same league as two boys mentioned!

thewobbler

Clarke is going to pick up a lot of attention. The best man-markers and best athletes will be on him, sometimes double-teamed. Hopefully that should result in a bit more space and time for Maginn.

Brick Tamlin

think you over rate maginn slightly.just my opinion

Jinxy

Quote from: thewobbler on February 24, 2010, 02:04:27 PM
Clarke is going to pick up a lot of attention. The best man-markers and best athletes will be on him, sometimes double-teamed. Hopefully that should result in a bit more space and time for Maginn.

I doubt that very much.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Captain Scarlet

Have to say very disappointed when I saw Clarke against Kildare, and it was easy to look that day!!
Really was looking forward to seeing him and he did eff all. Looked awkward to be honest. McComskey was class but is hardly and unknown quantity anymore.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Miley Cyrus

think theres a young fella crozier from armagh great man marker worth a mention.....

fitzroyalty

Quote from: Miley Cyrus on February 27, 2010, 01:46:03 PM
think theres a young fella crozier from armagh great man marker worth a mention.....
i heard he eats 5 raw eggs on the morning of a match...and uses jam on his hands instead of gloves...

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Foreverhopeful on February 24, 2010, 11:35:36 AM
Kevin Mcloughlin for Mayo.... Prob will play wing back this year but will end up as no.11 for Mayo. Can play 5,7,10,11,12,13,15 with ease. Great left peg and very clever.

Stop man, let them find out about our new players when they have staring up at the stands in Croke Park wondering how Mayo beat them after the media told them Mayo was rubbish. Thats usually how other counties find out about our new young players.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.