?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

charlieTully

Quote from: illdecide on March 30, 2019, 09:35:47 PM
Why are so many against N Lennon taking it on a permanent basis? If he wins the treble surely you can't pass him, he's tried and tested. He's a brainy lad who knows Celtic and knows the players, if he doesn't win the two remaining trophies then by all means look elsewhere but some of you are sounding like Sevco fans

You are biased on this one mate and rightly so but I agree. He deserves a 1 year contract at least imo. He stepped into the breach and he is delivering. I love the fact it means so much to him. He is genuine.

JimStynes

Plus I'd love to hear Sevco fans if he was the one to bring the 10 in a row.

illdecide

Quote from: charlieTully on March 30, 2019, 09:54:21 PM
Quote from: illdecide on March 30, 2019, 09:35:47 PM
Why are so many against N Lennon taking it on a permanent basis? If he wins the treble surely you can't pass him, he's tried and tested. He's a brainy lad who knows Celtic and knows the players, if he doesn't win the two remaining trophies then by all means look elsewhere but some of you are sounding like Sevco fans

You are biased on this one mate and rightly so but I agree. He deserves a 1 year contract at least imo. He stepped into the breach and he is delivering. I love the fact it means so much to him. He is genuine.

CT, i get it and probably am TBH but it's nothing to do with me knowing him it's just based on fact and his record. He will have them playing different to BR, that's no doubt and some games will be ground out but i can tell you something and more so in Europe we'll not be beat 7-1 again when he's in charge.  Oh and he'll not walk out on us unless P Lawell pushes him out...

Jim S i think that would just push them over the edge...lol. Wouldn't it be great if NL was the man in charge when the go bankrupt again
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Dire Ear

Dire Ear

Targetman

Broony the master again, let's stick another few past this shower of shite!!

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

clarshack

And this is why Neil Lennon shouldn't get the job on a permanent basis.

Dire Ear

1-1 Celtic down to ten as well, injures mounting

Dire Ear

88 mins           .    2-1 Celtic  :D

Main Street

Forrest struck the match winner just as the Green Brigade were belting out the chorus of the inspirational Celtic Symphony.

Milltown Row2

Wee brother was at the match, seems he picked a goodin. I wonder will there be any singing on the way home
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Targetman

Made hard work of that but I'll take any win over them, got lively towards the end!!

Over the Bar

Very poor game management by Lennon. Nice to win tho!

Main Street

Why was Hayes selected and how did he last so long on the pitch? It was very sloppy from Celtic in the 2nd half. Rangers deserved their equaliser, but strangely they started wasting time being negative, slowing down the game, satisfied with a point when they could have at least  tried to finish off a 10 man tottering Celtic.
Celtic win but it's a relieved Celtic.