Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Throw ball

Quote from: Jim Bob on November 05, 2018, 11:46:19 PM
Did Hampsey actually fire one or is above shite talk?

The post by BCB states there would have been another red card. To me that would suggest that the 2 who were red carded escape the allegation.

Club boi

Quote from: skeog on November 05, 2018, 04:16:19 PM
Coalisland doing some crying about pitch ref etc.

Were you at the game?? The ref seemed to allow Cross do whatever the hell they liked for the 1st 15 minutes, knees in, clossed fists tackles. Coalisland can rightly complain about him, and as O'Hagan put it, he was totally out of his depth. Coalisland actually played better with the 13 men. Toner was harsh but ref within the rules, nobody around me seen what Hapmshey had done. Hanratty near decapitated a man. As stated, another Tyrone team gone early in Ulster. Winning Tyrone and the celebrations must take it out of teams

Cross v's the Mc Gee's and Cassidy could be tasty

Localexpert

Quote from: In hiding on November 05, 2018, 05:47:44 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on November 05, 2018, 05:37:01 PM
Quote from: skeog on November 05, 2018, 05:25:29 PM
Damien got the rub of the green in county final.Things even out some times.

Couldn't agree more that a bit of luck can be the most important thing in winning a championship but there's a difference in say hitting the post and going in rather than wide and when a referee performance is verging on having an agenda!

The ref sent off two cross players too. He's not much good at the agenda thing if thats how he thinks it works.
Was talking to two Armagh men this morning, they wanted to know did coalisland usually bend the knee when it came to closing out a big game

Joint second for oneill cup wins in Tyrone would suggest it happens less than most of our Tyrone peers don't you think?

BIGONE

What is your take on the 'spitting' incident Local Expert?

Localexpert

Quote from: BIGONE on November 06, 2018, 11:48:27 AM

Didn't see it nor have I heard anything about it to now what's the allegation?

Localexpert

Quote from: Club boi on November 06, 2018, 08:58:46 AM
Quote from: skeog on November 05, 2018, 04:16:19 PM
Coalisland doing some crying about pitch ref etc.

were you at the game?? The ref seemed to allow Cross do whatever the hell they liked for the 1st 15 minutes, knees in, clossed fists tackles. Coalisland can rightly complain about him, and as O'Hagan put it, he was totally out of his depth. Coalisland actually played better with the 13 men. Toner was harsh but ref within the rules, nobody around me seen what Hapmshey had done. Hanratty near decapitated a man. As stated, another Tyrone team gone early in Ulster. Winning Tyrone and the celebrations must take it out of teams

Cross v's the Mc Gee's and Cassidy could be tasty

I'm glad you can point this out as a neutral.  Some clown saying it was us who were trying to rough up cross.... crazy stuff.  On Tyrone teams going out experience is a big factor if anyone watches the irish news sport review video every Monday one of them gave the stat yesterday that only mullabawn in the early 90s and loup 2002 I think have won Ulster at the first attempt.  Need a year or two to find your feet it would seem.

Ps Kenny archer as a neutral journalist also gave a damning assessment of the refs performance in the discussion so it isn't just me who thinks it.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Localexpert on November 06, 2018, 01:11:09 PM

Come on now Localexpert, Coalisland is talking about it rightly.

Localexpert

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on November 06, 2018, 01:48:03 PM

I'm like Thomas I like to see things for myself..... enlighten me?

BIGONE

Delegater

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on November 06, 2018, 01:48:03 PM

If I was Coalisland Id be employing the services of the ginger Saul Goodman.

Localexpert

Quote from: BIGONE on November 06, 2018, 01:59:33 PM
You don't miss much else

How can I comment on something I don't see?  I assume you didn't see it either by your refusal to tell me what you are talking about?

BIGONE

I didn't see it either. But someone alleged that a Coalisland player spat at the Crossmaglen Physio?

Dire Ear

Any Tyrone journalists know anything about it ??? !

Knock Yer Mucker In

So now your a club that has allegedly paid an outside men and now have an alleged spitter :o

In hiding

Quote from: Localexpert on November 06, 2018, 11:36:43 AM
Quote from: In hiding on November 05, 2018, 05:47:44 PM
Quote from: Localexpert on November 05, 2018, 05:37:01 PM
Quote from: skeog on November 05, 2018, 05:25:29 PM
Damien got the rub of the green in county final.Things even out some times.

Couldn't agree more that a bit of luck can be the most important thing in winning a championship but there's a difference in say hitting the post and going in rather than wide and when a referee performance is verging on having an agenda!

The ref sent off two cross players too. He's not much good at the agenda thing if thats how he thinks it works.
Was talking to two Armagh men this morning, they wanted to know did coalisland usually bend the knee when it came to closing out a big game

Joint second for oneill cup wins in Tyrone would suggest it happens less than most of our Tyrone peers don't you think?
That's exactly what i said to them