Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redzone

Club boi

Ask LocalExpert who BR is?? I'm sure people from Coalisland have "discussed" the incident, if it happened or not!!

Localexpert

Quote from: Club boi on October 26, 2016, 04:05:07 PM
Ask LocalExpert who BR is?? I'm sure people from Coalisland have "discussed" the incident, if it happened or not!!

I didn't see any Coalisland supporter punch any killyclogher player surely if this did happen police would have been involved no?

WT4E

Wheres East Tyrone at these days? The poster not the place  :P

ONeill

Any confirmed fixture times for the play-offs?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

EastTyrone

Quote from: WT4E on October 26, 2016, 09:25:01 PM
Wheres East Tyrone at these days? The poster not the place  :P

Hiding

longballin

Quote from: Localexpert on October 26, 2016, 05:36:23 PM

I didn't see any Coalisland supporter punch any killyclogher player surely if this did happen police would have been involved no?

Now you're being silly. If Leo had turned on BR he'd of sh*t himself and not for first time...

tothetop03

Quote from: longballin on October 27, 2016, 09:59:36 AM

Now you're being silly. If Leo had turned on BR he'd of sh*t himself and not for first time...

Considering the FACT that BR spent most of the weekend gloating about what he done until a genuine Blue man(IMO) asked him what the F did he think he was at he wasn't long leaving the premises.

Localexpert

Quote from: tothetop03 on October 27, 2016, 10:16:58 AM

Considering the FACT that BR spent most of the weekend gloating about what he done until a genuine Blue man(IMO) asked him what the F did he think he was at he wasn't long leaving the premises.

How am I being silly? i never mentioned leo meenan turning on anyone.
so by gloating what exactly did he say/do?

Tyrone Gaa

Who is this BR can somebody just post his name, use are all hiding behind a profile anyhow its not like there will be repercussions!!  Behaviour such as this should be named and shamed
Living the dream!!!

tothetop03

Quote from: Localexpert on October 27, 2016, 10:26:25 AM

Telling anyone that wanted to Listen he clipped Leo Meenan and he sent his Under 16 team down behind the goals to abuse Sean Fox...His words not mine....

Onthe40

Quote from: ONeill on October 26, 2016, 10:26:47 PM
Any confirmed fixture times for the play-offs?

probably have to wait and see what way the reserve championship goes? The plan is to run it off in Nov I believe.
Im sure teams involved in playoff battles will have some guys involved in the reserves and wont want 2 games on the same weekend (for however long they remain in the reserves)

longballin

your comment about the police was daft... a lot of people dont run to the police..

Tyrone Gaa

Living the dream!!!

Localexpert

Quote from: longballin on October 27, 2016, 10:33:39 AM

your comment about the police was daft... a lot of people dont run to the police..

i asked a question if it was so serious as some people here maintained why would they not be involved.  the fact they arent means there obviously wasn't anything to answer to.  "alot of people don't run to the police" is a daft comment.  in my opinion if someone assaults another person on the field it should be no different to outside clubland/sallys or wherever at the weekend.  if you think otherwise we'll have to agree to disagree.