NFL Division 2 final Down V Roscommon 26th April 2015

Started by Dubh driocht, April 06, 2015, 12:46:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

galwayman

bucko

Deegan's reffing very poor. Cannot see what that second yellow was for. Let an absolutely clear and blatant push in the back on the Ros no 15 go, should've been a free in on the 21....

Harold Disgracey

joemamas

Quote from: galwayman on April 26, 2015, 02:35:42 PM
How is that a second yellow?

it wasn't a second yellow. It is a case of another incompetent referee. Is there any one in the GAA hierarchy who can give him a red , so as the players and supporters of another team can avoid a similar situation later in the year.

Pathetic.

sligoman2

Very poor from both sides and the ref so far.  Hopefully the 2nd half will be a bit more lively
I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure.

Syferus

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on April 26, 2015, 02:42:16 PM
Poor quality game with a poor quality red.

Was it not two yellows? If you're on a yellow you need to be spotless or you're just running that risk.

Connolly showing well in his first ever senior start. Kilbride the best player on the field atm. Cregg is as giddy as a foal.

Not a classic but very pleased that we look like we actually have a defence today.

larryin89

Refs are just a fuvkin joke , it's beyond repair how poor they've gone. Game itself is pathetic , no sense to a div 2 final or3/4 .
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

Throw ball

Quote from: sligoman2 on April 26, 2015, 02:45:16 PM
Very poor from both sides and the ref so far.  Hopefully the 2nd half will be a bit more lively

Every sending off so far this weekend has been of the harsh variety.

Mayo Border

Poor game although Willie Hegarty on Shannonside Radio makes it sound like an all Ireland final. "And he has just kicked a wonderful fisted point". Rossies must wonder why no-one has come to see them in their first game of the year in Croke Park. No harm to give the bus a run out anyway.

Shamrock Shore

QuoteWillie Hegarty on Shannonside Radio makes it sound like an all Ireland final

Willie makes every game with Roscommon sound like an All Ireland final.

Great man for the mixed metaphors - "he wint tru the difince like a knife through water" in one of my favourites.

Zulu

Neither of his yellows were deserved IMO. Yellows are given out far to easily I think but the ref wasn't helped on the second yellow by the Roscommon man going to ground theatrically. It's been a disappointing game which I thought might be a very good one as these two teams should just be able to go for it but are not.

larryin89

Quote from: Mayo Border on April 26, 2015, 02:49:15 PM
Poor game although Willie Hegarty on Shannonside Radio makes it sound like an all Ireland final. "And he has just kicked a wonderful fisted point". Rossies must wonder why no-one has come to see them in their first game of the year in Croke Park. No harm to give the bus a run out anyway.

Re the Roscommon support , they are a disgrace to that team . I mean where are they, they're in the pubs in ballagh, Boyle and frenchpark talkin about how they're going to bate Mayo.
Walk-in down mchale rd , sun out, summers day , game day . That's all .

GalwayBayBoy

Just seen the 2nd yellow. That is a scandalously bad decision by Deegan.

Throw ball

Never a black card either. He deliberately fouled him but never deliberately pulled him to the ground.

DuffleKing

Ros are the better team by a considerable margin but they're handlingand distribution under pressure is very poor and costing them a comfortable canter