The Many Faces of US Politics...

Started by Tyrones own, March 20, 2009, 09:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 01, 2020, 09:49:43 AM
Quote from: J70 on November 01, 2020, 02:03:44 AM
Quote from: sid waddell on October 31, 2020, 11:10:27 PM
Quote from: LCohen on October 31, 2020, 10:34:16 PM
Anyone here been to a Trump rally? Rumour has it there are no masks, no social distancing, no guidance, plenty of Biden bashing, plenty of mask bashing, plenty of talk of immunity, plenty of talk of covid being exaggerated and oh also a waiver to be signed so that you can't sue Trump if you get Covid at the event?

Freedom

See Trump's fascist goons tried to run a Biden campaign bus off the freeway in Texas

What's seldom mentioned is that the paramilitary forces that Trump is aiding, abetting and whipping up into a frenzy are indeed a classic feature of fascism

Trrump's SS is ready to unleash hell over the next week if it looks as if there's a chance the American Nazi Party might lose

f**king lowlife thugs.

Meanwhile, a peaceful "Souls to the Polls" march, complete with young children, which stops at a confederate monument in NC to do a protest in honour of George Floyd, gets tear-gassed by the cops.

They were blocking a road... beside a polling station, thereby preventing people from voting. They were asked to move but refused.
Isn't this voter suppression?

Remove the spin lads.

For eight minutes.

So let's tear gas kids and peaceful marchers and escalate the whole situation.

RedHand88

These people would sectarianise anything.

LCohen

Quote from: J70 on November 01, 2020, 02:01:12 AM
Quote from: LeoMc on October 31, 2020, 10:56:20 PM
Quote from: LCohen on October 31, 2020, 10:23:00 PM
I see Trump is still going on about voter fraud. Do Gmac or Fivepoints have any insight into why Trump doesn't release his evidence of voter fraud? It must be a real good reason given the importance of the issue and it's hardly likely that POTUS just makes stuff like that up?
The evidence of voter fraud is in Hunters laptop. Coming soon. The October November bombshell. Don'tcha know.

Yeah, they must be having a lot of trouble with the passwords! ;D

Have Fox given any explanation yet on the whole email/postal fiction?

LCohen

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 01, 2020, 10:24:35 AM
Quote from: Hound on November 01, 2020, 10:22:29 AM
Anyone here been to a Trump rally? Rumour has it there are no masks, no social distancing, no guidance, plenty of Biden bashing, plenty of mask bashing, plenty of talk of immunity, plenty of talk of covid being exaggerated and oh also a waiver to be signed so that you can't sue Trump if you get Covid at the event?

A bit of a whiff of hypocrisy there??
According to the excellent Niall Stanage on Dunphy's podcasts:
Everyone supposed to get temperature checked on the way in.
Mask wearing not compulsory, but has increased since Trump contracted Covid.
No social distancing. Trump argues because it's outside it's okay.
There have been subsequent Covid spikes in most areas where the rallys have taken place.

20k cases and 700 deaths i read they've linked to them.

I wonder did the 700 vote already?

LeoMc

Quote from: RedHand88 on November 01, 2020, 11:08:18 AM

If Sammy and the likes of Nigel Farage are backing Trump he must be a good un.

Main Street

Quote from: LCohen on November 01, 2020, 11:56:10 AM
Quote from: RedHand88 on November 01, 2020, 10:24:35 AM
Quote from: Hound on November 01, 2020, 10:22:29 AM

A bit of a whiff of hypocrisy there??
According to the excellent Niall Stanage on Dunphy's podcasts:
Everyone supposed to get temperature checked on the way in.
Mask wearing not compulsory, but has increased since Trump contracted Covid.
No social distancing. Trump argues because it's outside it's okay.
There have been subsequent Covid spikes in most areas where the rallys have taken place.

20k cases and 700 deaths i read they've linked to them.

I wonder did the 700 vote already?

If not,  isn't there a window of opportunity on Nov 2,  The Day of the Dead, a pathway to cast their vote for Trump from the beyonds?

GJL

Quote from: LeoMc on November 01, 2020, 04:00:25 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on November 01, 2020, 11:08:18 AM

If Sammy and the likes of Nigel Farage are backing Trump he must be a good un.

If ever there was ANOTHER reason to want Trump fcuked out on Tuesday....

Gabriel_Hurl

RedHand88

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 01, 2020, 11:16:11 PM
the boul' Jolene Bunting as well is all out for him

https://twitter.com/mkoconnor29/status/1320806511854190592

Maybe she's holding out for a communications director post. I've never seen unionism/loyalism endorse a US election candidate like this and we all know the reason why. Its because Biden is one of themuns.

RedHand88

Gabriel_Hurl

I really don't think they will be. 

screenexile

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on November 01, 2020, 11:47:53 PM
I really don't think they will be.

Stop saying that Jesus!!

I've been keeping an eye on the polls and it seems like it's all Biden but America is a basket case and you can take nothing for granted in an election year. Trump has had a small improvement in the last week and while I don't think Comey will appear this time to get Trump over the line I'm not taking anything for granted.

If this thing isn't called on Tuesday night the legal fight for votes counted after will get very messy!!!

Gabriel_Hurl

LOL - because one comment on a message board is going to make any difference  ;D