The Official UFC Thread

Started by RONAN, February 05, 2008, 11:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thejuice

He's the one who is risking getting his skull crushed in so he might as well milk it for all its worth while he can. I'm sure the UFC are quite happy for him to do it too. I understand Brock Lesner is still the biggest draw in UFC because he brings over WWE fans, but he's in and out whenever it suits him so they need their own marketable commodity. People shouldn't pay too much heed to all the posturing really, it's business and its not going to do him any favours being a church mouse.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

HiMucker

Jesus the Russian is some operator!

gallsman

Absolute clinic from Khabib. His transitions on the ground are unreal. Johnson nearly had him in a guillotine (by luck in fairness) and two seconds later was in a mounted crucifix. Great heel promo from him too.

gallsman

Great win for Frankie after getting rocked badly. As tough as they come.

HiMucker

BTW trying the yamazaki here!  Hopefully it keeps.me up for the fight!  Good gear

gallsman

Quote from: HiMucker on November 13, 2016, 03:20:19 AM
BTW trying the yamazaki here!  Hopefully it keeps.me up for the fight!  Good gear

Lovely stuff, fancy for this hour of the morning! Coffee earlier, mi wadi and tea for me!

HiMucker

Seafoid told me it was the end of the world so I cracked it open

Medic

Reckon Mcgregor will be in for a royal beating if he goes up against Khabib?
All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

gallsman

Quote from: Medic on November 13, 2016, 04:09:55 AM
Reckon Mcgregor will be in for a royal beating if he goes up against Khabib?

Johnson hurt him before the first takedown so if McGregor's power truly carries to 155 the knockout is there but once Khabib gets you down, if you don't get stopped or submitted, you're losing the round.

HiMucker

Have to say thought the same.  But thought that against aldo.  You have to give him credit he always seems one step ahead of the game.  Mark of a truly great fighter.   Fair play to him!

gallsman

Quote from: HiMucker on November 13, 2016, 04:21:43 AM
Have to say thought the same.  But thought that against aldo.  You have to give him credit he always seems one step ahead of the game.  Mark of a truly great fighter.   Fair play to him!

Oh aye, McGregor's standup is far superior but if khabib gets you down you're not getting back up

Medic

Yeol Romero can't be "natural" right? Bisping can't wait to fight him lol

All Things Dr. Karl Raymond Marx Kennedy  - https://allthingsdockarlkennedy-blog.tumblr.com/

gallsman

This is going to be straight up murder from JJ.

Will never believe Romero is natural. Look at his traps ffs.

Bisping can very much wait to fight him as Romero would be a huge favourite.

gallsman

Disappointing fight but JJ a clear winner.

Medic

Is it Creed 2, or Karate Kid 9 next?