Previous topic - Next topic

stiffler

Roy Keane - Utd are the new spurs.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

AustinPowers

Quote from: stiffler on August 19, 2023, 08:24:45 PM
Roy Keane - Utd are the new spurs.

That's a fair  assessment

"Lads, it's  Man Utd".... the new team talk  from  every premier league manager  from now on

NAG1

Very similar patterns to last season, look completely toothless up front. Sooner we can get the new lad fit and in the team to give it a bit of a focal point the better. At least then we can see what the shape will be.

The MF is still an area for major concern but when you see McT sitting watching the whole game from the bench it is pretty obvious he is not part of the plans moving forward.

Saffrongael

U turn by United and Greenwood leaving

Saudi ?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

gallsman

He's of little use to the Saudis I imagine. It's names they want, not footballers.

United statement a bit daft putting it out there that they've concluded he didn't commit the offences with which he was charged. Feels a bit needless and they could have just stfu about that side of things.

Capt Pat

Well they got rid of him after all. I thought they would keep him if he was innocent.

NAG1

Probably the only decision that they could make with the times we are living in.

It's trial by media more so than ever.

Clean break for both parties and he will still be a very well off young lad.

Can't see the Saudi's having any issues taking him on.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Capt Pat on August 21, 2023, 03:37:57 PM
Well they got rid of him after all. I thought they would keep him if he was innocent.
Aye stupid statement they put out pretending the decision was in their hands. They obviously planned to keep him, leaked the news to test the water, saw it would be a shitshow and dropped him. Commerce before conscience with United. Horrible club.

AustinPowers

Quote from: Tony Baloney on August 21, 2023, 03:43:34 PM
Aye stupid statement they put out pretending the decision was in their hands. They obviously planned to keep him, leaked the news to test the water, saw it would be a shitshow and dropped him. Commerce before conscience with United. Horrible club.

Yep. I knew that's  what they were  at a couple weeks ago .  If  they were  going to keep him ,  they would have  had it done and dusted  weeks ago , instead of  fiddling about.  It was obvious  why they were fiddling  about

gawa316

So he was getting a wage that whole time?

Captain Obvious

The fear of losing Rachel Riley as supporter tip the scales for them?

Captain Scarlet

Am I right in saying innocent because the state didn't bring him to trial? Having heard those recordings is he not classed as a sc**bag?

Best to get rid of him now. Loads of dodgy mates floating too and you just end up with another Ravel Morrison.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

TabClear

Quote from: gallsman on August 21, 2023, 03:16:46 PM
He's of little use to the Saudis I imagine. It's names they want, not footballers.

United statement a bit daft putting it out there that they've concluded he didn't commit the offences with which he was charged. Feels a bit needless and they could have just stfu about that side of things.

Would agree with that. Italy might be a more likely destination as they are historically a bit more "accommodating" and can afford decent money.

What a waste of talent.

Saffrongael

Quote from: TabClear on August 21, 2023, 04:49:38 PM
Quote from: gallsman on August 21, 2023, 03:16:46 PM

Would agree with that. Italy might be a more likely destination as they are historically a bit more "accommodating" and can afford decent money.

What a waste of talent.

A Saudi team are about to sign Demarai Gray from Everton
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Cunny Funt

Not sure what was worse today's poorly worded statement or the statement last week that was kicking the can down the road.  Another example of idiot business men calling the shots at United.  A hugely talented player and are never to know what heights he could have reached once he reached his peak, nobody to blame but himself for ruining a promising career.