season tickets

Started by réalt ard mhaca, March 05, 2009, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

I can't believe that the DCB were so detached from reality to think that that ever had the remotest chance of flying (well, maybe I can believe it). To have presented something that costs 67% more than the equivalent for all the other counties as the only option (regardless of the add-ons) smacks of arrant arrogance mixed copiously wth sheer stupidity.

You Down folk can now stand back and savour the discussions of shame  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Cúig huaire

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on November 16, 2009, 10:45:53 AM
I can't believe that the DCB were so detached from reality to think that that ever had the remotest chance of flying (well, maybe I can believe it). To have presented something that costs 67% more than the equivalent for all the other counties as the only option (regardless of the add-ons) smacks of arrant arrogance mixed copiously with sheer stupidity.

You Down folk can now stand back and savour the discussions of shame  ;)

I couldn't have described Sean og better myself.  :D
Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Glad to have been of assistance  ;)

Canalman

In Dublin the "Parnell Park Pass" does the trick. Not sure how much the 2010 one will be.

Cúig huaire

Is it possible to find out how many season tickets have been sold so far?

Still no reply from Croke Park regarding the extra €50.
Donagh, the GAA Board`s Sinn Fein PSNI spokesperson.

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: bigpaul on November 15, 2009, 01:12:04 AM
Doubt if any county sold out after four days last year, very few people would even have known about them after four days last year!Bought one for myself and one for my 14 year old daughter last year,the introduction of the juvenile ticket for e10 is an absolute dream! With the addition of the League Final e75 is a gift for anybody who goes to all their county's matches!!!!!

Are 14 year olds not free into all league and non-ticket championship matches anyway?
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Maguire01

Quote from: Canalman on November 16, 2009, 12:35:31 PM
In Dublin the "Parnell Park Pass" does the trick. Not sure how much the 2010 one will be.
Does the Parnell Park pass not just cover home games? Or is it that this works because the Dubs don't travel?

TacadoirArdMhacha

Quote from: Maguire01 on November 16, 2009, 06:39:20 PM
Quote from: Canalman on November 16, 2009, 12:35:31 PM
Does the Parnell Park pass not just cover home games? Or is it that this works because the Dubs don't travel?

Well it also guarantees tickets for Croke Park I think and since those are home games, you're 100% correct Maguire!
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

Canalman

Parnell Park pass covers all home games for Dublin hurling and football. Guaranteed 6/7 Div 1 games between the 2 codes. Also gives access to all DCB club fixtures and  a guaranteed ticket (extra cost) to any all ticket game Dublin involved in. Next season the Dubs imo will not sell out CP in any game as a result of the spineless displays of the last 2 seasons so the latter guarantee is not the bonus it used to be.

wdusln

The Tyrone football season ticket seems to have sold out

maco

I am just after renewing my 2 Tyrone season tickets for 2010

Doohicky

I just renewed my ticket too.

Although there was a little bit of writing in red saying I was only allowed to order them due to my situation (Or something along those lines).

So I figure all the extra Tyrone tickets are Sold and only the renewals are available.

Anyone who isn't able to get one now would be advised to try as soon as it hits December in case there were a few renewals not taken.

(Oh and I was space 36 I think which is weird)

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Doohicky on November 19, 2009, 09:10:59 PM
Anyone who isn't able to get one now would be advised to try as soon as it hits December in case there were a few renewals not taken.)

That's correct I'd say: all the additionals have been sold with current ticket holders being given until end of this month (I believe) to renew (with a maximum of two tickets). There'll be another few available in early December if not all renewals have been taken up.

Doohicky

There will be at least 1 available as I only took 1 ticket and was offered 2  ;)

Farrandeelin

I save money by not getting the season tickets. :D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.