Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Dire Ear

Emma Kinery
@EmmaKinery
Replying to
@EmmaKinery
Names discussed for pre-emptive pardons but no indication now that it will move forward: Trump, Ivanka, Jared Kushner, Mark Meadows, Stephen Miller, John McEntee, Dan Scavino

Others considered but not currently moving forward: Steve Bannon, Julian Assange

Gmac

Quote from: Dire Ear on January 19, 2021, 04:37:21 PM
Emma Kinery
@EmmaKinery
Replying to
@EmmaKinery
Names discussed for pre-emptive pardons but no indication now that it will move forward: Trump, Ivanka, Jared Kushner, Mark Meadows, Stephen Miller, John McEntee, Dan Scavino

Others considered but not currently moving forward: Steve Bannon, Julian Assange
you forgot joe exotic

imtommygunn

Ian Paisley and Jim Shannon between them have over half a million in expenses each year.

red hander

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 23, 2021, 08:10:46 PM
Ian Paisley and Jim Shannon between them have over half a million in expenses each year.

True story. Jim Shannon once stopped me at the top of Royal Avenue, City Hall side, asking me for directions to the Ulster Hall. Very polite, no complaints about his attitude. Was around 2001, maybe even before he was MP, but I knew he was public representative due to my job, whether councillor or MLA.  I always thought it ironic an unrepentant Fenian bastard had to tell a unionist bigot how to get to the scene of some of the most hate filled anti-Irish diatribes in nearby Bedford Street. Surreal.

Milltown Row2

I'd have sent him up towards Castle Street
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

Orior

Quote from: seafoid on January 24, 2021, 06:58:06 AM
The chicken that lived for 18 months without a head
https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/magazine-34198390

And I'm pretty sure it joined GAA board and posts on a regular basis.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

imtommygunn

Whoever threw that bin full of rocks from that flyover round by Larne. That poor man who's vehicle got hit  now looks like he is blind in one eye at least. Absolute scum of the earth.

tintin25

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 24, 2021, 02:23:33 PM
Whoever threw that bin full of rocks from that flyover round by Larne. That poor man who's vehicle got hit  now looks like he is blind in one eye at least. Absolute scum of the earth.

Pure scum. Whoever did it needs a seriously good beating.

imtommygunn

I keep seeing pleas on social media but they don't seem to have any idea who did it. Someone is bound to know.

quit yo jibbajabba

Bad enough chuckin a stone or a brick over a flyover. A different level of thought altogether to fill a bin full....

Milltown Row2

Know the family well, good GAA men. Pure disgusting behaviour but sure nothing surprises me, that sorta thing has happened over the Westlink too over the years..

They need put in a bin and tossed over!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

tyroneman

You really have to wonder how we have arrived at this stage in society where people decide to chuck heavy bricks / stones randomly into traffic for no apparant reason other than badness.

You look round Europe and they all have nice amenities for the public - electric scooters, bikes for hire etc  - here - they get casually destroyed, as easy as breathing.