Let's all laugh at Totteringham

Started by ONeill, August 11, 2007, 02:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiffler

It wasnt just the sale of the strikers that have affected tottenham..... mabranque would walk on that team at the minute, i think they are poor in midfield.

Do spurs fans want ramos out??

they are short up front..even if they change manager he cant bring anyone in until january.
GAABoard Fantasy Cheltenham Competition- Most winners 2009

marty88

"paddy bradley has got that killer instinct a forward wud commit murder for"- Mick O' Dwyer

ONeill

Premier League - Spurs sack Ramos

Eurosport - Sat, 25 Oct 23:17:00 2008

Tottenham Hotspur have sacked manager Juande Ramos and sporting director Damien Comolli.

First team coaches Gus Poyet and Marcos Alvarez are also believed to have left the club with immediate effect.

Spurs have also announced on their official website that they have requested permission to hold talks with Portsmouth boss Harry Redknapp and the club have "reluctantly agreed".

Spurs, who made the announcement on their official website, are bottom of the Premier League with just two points from eight matches.

The team has made their worst ever start to a league season under Spaniard Ramos, who took over from Martin Jol one year ago.

Clive Allen, the Development Squad Coach, and Alex Inglethorpe, the Youth Team manager, will take charge for the visit of Bolton on Sunday
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Carmen Stateside

This just happen?
I guess it was coming, who in there right mind would take this on now?

ONeill

What's the betting they get a manager before their visit to the Emirates on Wednesday and he bags the obligatory first game win. Bastards.

Carmen Stateside

They will be all pumped up for it! I can see it alright!  :D
Then again maybe not because they are shite!

Gabriel_Hurl

Carmen Stateside

Your joking! :o
What is wrong with his head ???
Will it be another Harry Houdini act i wonder?

ONeill

The GAA

Magic Juande sacked and Del boy Rednapp in.

Spurs really are a laughing stock at this stage. sacking ramos is a joke.

fred the red

per wikipedia:

Tottenham Hotspur
On 26th October 2008 it was announced that Redknapp was to take over at Tottenham LOLspurs; with a compensation package of £5 million to be given to Portsmouth. [9]

:D

under the bar

Harry has asked for his wages in a brown papaer bag no doubt.

Owenmoresider

Quote from: marty88 on October 23, 2008, 09:03:25 PM

Made me laugh anyway, makes a change from the usual smart-arse remarks passed here by the usual suspects.

ONeill

Quote from: Owenmoresider on October 26, 2008, 09:29:17 PM

Made me laugh anyway, makes a change from the usual smart-arse remarks passed here by the usual suspects.

The Real Laoislad

If the League table was complied by the amount of draws a team earned,Spurs would be flying high  :D

You'll Never Walk Alone.