Quote from: Armagh18 on December 30, 2022, 10:08:23 PM
Quote from: rodney trotter on December 30, 2022, 08:54:27 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on December 30, 2022, 07:29:14 PM
Quote from: trueblue1234 on December 30, 2022, 03:23:29 PM
Quote from: Armagh18 on December 30, 2022, 12:18:09 PM
Quote from: J70 on December 30, 2022, 11:54:45 AM
Quote from: rodney trotter on December 30, 2022, 11:26:14 AM
Andrew Tate seems to be some tool . 

https://www.breakingnews.ie/world/greta-thunberg-suggests-twitter-spat-inadvertently-led-to-andrew-tates-arrest-1411968.html

I'd never heard of him before yesterday when I read about his attempt to troll Thunberg and then his laughably pathetic and desperate efforts to save face after her response.

Then I see last night he's been arrested for sex trafficking!

And then I see Tucker f**king Carlson had him on his show to whine about being banned on Twitter a few months back. But of course...
Read a bit into him. Talks a bit of shite but is generally spot on. I'd 100% say that these charges are bullshit as well

Serious question, have you read much about his tweets? He's an odious person.
seen plenty of videos. Anyway looks like he's been released and it was money laundering not anything else he was lifted for.

Those videos are from August.. he has not been released
Mean videos of his podcasts/him speaking. Talks an awful lot of sense, does talk shite too of course. Had seen a tweet from someone that knows him saying he's been released this time as well, maybe that's wrong.

Haven't seen much of him to be fair and hadn't heard of him till yesterday but he sounds like a complete grifter who preys on the extremely vulnerable. Peddling absolute shite which is dangerous but makes him lots of money.

Armagh18

Quote from: lenny on December 31, 2022, 12:43:21 PM

https://www.breakingnews.ie/world/greta-thunberg-suggests-twitter-spat-inadvertently-led-to-andrew-tates-arrest-1411968.html

I'd never heard of him before yesterday when I read about his attempt to troll Thunberg and then his laughably pathetic and desperate efforts to save face after her response.

And then I see Tucker f**king Carlson had him on his show to whine about being banned on Twitter a few months back. But of course...
Read a bit into him. Talks a bit of shite but is generally spot on. I'd 100% say that these charges are bullshit as well

seen plenty of videos. Anyway looks like he's been released and it was money laundering not anything else he was lifted for.

Mean videos of his podcasts/him speaking. Talks an awful lot of sense, does talk shite too of course. Had seen a tweet from someone that knows him saying he's been released this time as well, maybe that's wrong.

Haven't seen much of him to be fair and hadn't heard of him till yesterday but he sounds like a complete grifter who preys on the extremely vulnerable. Peddling absolute shite which is dangerous but makes him lots of money .
What colour is your Bugatti? ;)

lenny

Quote from: Armagh18 on December 31, 2022, 01:15:07 PM

Haven't seen much of him to be fair and hadn't heard of him till yesterday but he sounds like a complete grifter who preys on the extremely vulnerable. Peddling absolute shite which is dangerous but makes him lots of money .

Being very wealthy or having nice cars doesn't make him a good person or someone to look up to or admire. Plenty of complete bastards have made lots of money usually by exploiting people along the way. If you have  him on a pedestal as someone to admire then that's your prerogative but it says quite a bit about the type of person you are.

Saffrongael

People who spend their life on Twitter and social media get very worked up about these culture wars. I had never heard of him before it was on the news
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

seafoid

Quote from: Saffrongael on December 31, 2022, 01:35:47 PM
People who spend their life on Twitter and social media get very worked up about these culture wars. I had never heard of him before it was on the news
Culture wars are senior hurling. They keep people distracted and prevent political change.

general_lee

Quote from: lenny on December 31, 2022, 01:32:12 PM

Being very wealthy or having nice cars doesn't make him a good person or someone to look up to or admire. Plenty of complete bastards have made lots of money usually by exploiting people along the way. If you have  him on a pedestal as someone to admire then that's your prerogative but it says quite a bit about the type of person you are.
He's a complete degenerate. Racist, homophobic, misogynist, rape apologist. A complete walloper who happens to be quite wealthy. A covid denier (shock), banned from Facebook, Instagram, tiktok and only got back on Twitter after Musk took over.

Armagh18

Quote from: general_lee on December 31, 2022, 03:19:53 PM

He's a complete degenerate. Racist, homophobic, misogynist, rape apologist. A complete walloper who happens to be quite wealthy. A covid denier (shock), banned from Facebook, Instagram, tiktok and only got back on Twitter after Musk took over.
His da was black. Any more buzz words lol

Tubberman

Quote from: Armagh18 on December 31, 2022, 04:13:15 PM
Quote from: general_lee on December 31, 2022, 03:19:53 PM

His da was black. Any more buzz words lol

Race goes beyond black and white.
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Gmac

Does anyone take Greta seriously ?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gmac on December 31, 2022, 04:55:28 PM

I'm sure loads do

Do you take climate change seriously?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Armagh18

Ah I'm not sitting here on a new years eve debating it, if you get a chance go listen to some of his longer form content not just snippets that MSM use to discredit him. Some really good stuff. Anyway happy new year to all

Armagh18

Saffrongael

No she doesent have too many solutions
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

J70

Quote from: Armagh18 on December 31, 2022, 05:07:06 PM
She is a puppet.

Let me guess. George Soros is pulling her strings. Or the one world government crowd or someone of that ilk.

thebigfella

Quote from: Armagh18 on December 31, 2022, 05:06:32 PM
Ah I'm not sitting here on a new years eve debating it, if you get a chance go listen to some of his longer form content not just snippets that MSM use to discredit him. Some really good stuff. Anyway happy new year to all

Seriously  ::)