Previous topic - Next topic

Gmac

Quote from: seafoid on February 22, 2019, 02:18:24 PM
Quote from: Gmac on February 22, 2019, 02:06:47 PM
Quote from: HiMucker on February 22, 2019, 09:47:28 AM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 22, 2019, 08:55:57 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on February 22, 2019, 05:55:53 AM
Lynch, your exact words were:

"If you are a kaperneck fan , well he painted himself into that corner and I have no sympathy for him for bringing that into American football sporting arenas."

(My emphasis.)

You expect us to believe that the word "that" in your statement refers to something other than politics? Or maybe you're now going to use some contorted logic to suggest that the BLM movement is not political. Whatever.

Don't insult our intelligence. We all know you weren't talking about the weather.

Sport has always been political. Kaperneck is not the first person to use a sporting platform to make a political point.
No offense but you are certainly pushing the boundaries of cyber bullying here.
Thrusting your opinions down someone's throat and telling them what they mean

My issue with kaperneck and what he did at no stage says political.
It was his actions of starting off a protest within a sporting arena that annoyed me. He could have protested outside city hall during the week, but to bring any protest into sports is wrong.  Whether the protest is personal pay related , gay rights, anti carbon emissions, anti abortion, anti Mexican wall,  anti patriots/brady/deflategate persecution or anti cyber bullying - to highlight and conduct an act in this arena is way wrong.
It was the act of bringing the game into disrepute I was referring to.
So feel free to apologise.. but like most bullying behaviour, I suspect one will be lacking.
Should Jessie Owens have done it outside City Hall? Do you think that would have the same effect?
are u comparing kapernick to Jesse Owens get a grip I suppose Jussie Smollett is a modern day mlk
Smollet is like a human version of Brexit and the trump election win
if he wants his ass kicked go to Liam Neeson's neighborhood: Charles Barkley

sid waddell

"If you are a kaperneck fan , well he painted himself into that corner and I have no sympathy for him for bringing that into American football sporting arenas."

(My emphasis.)

You expect us to believe that the word "that" in your statement refers to something other than politics? Or maybe you're now going to use some contorted logic to suggest that the BLM movement is not political. Whatever.

Don't insult our intelligence. We all know you weren't talking about the weather.

Sport has always been political. Kaperneck is not the first person to use a sporting platform to make a political point.

It was his actions of starting off a protest within a sporting arena that annoyed me. He could have protested outside city hall during the week, but to bring any protest into sports is wrong.  Whether the protest is personal pay related , gay rights, anti carbon emissions, anti abortion, anti Mexican wall,  anti patriots/brady/deflategate persecution or anti cyber bullying - to highlight and conduct an act in this arena is way wrong.
So feel free to apologise.. but like most bullying behaviour, I suspect one will be lacking.

What's your opinion on what Tommie Smith and John Carlos did?

How can something political not be political?

Do you have any concept of what politics is at all?

Dolph1

Quote from: sid waddell on February 22, 2019, 03:53:02 PM

(My emphasis.)

I don't remember anyone called John Carlos playing for Liverpool.
Trump 2020. Making America Greater Again

Dolph1

(My emphasis.)

Eamonnca1 (or Sid Waddell or Madame Gormala or whatever you call yourself)
Kapernick started his protest on 1st September 2016 against police (during the Obama administration)

Police. A non-political entity.

Now go get a big slice of humble pie and apologise.

Dolph1

(My emphasis.)

You mean the soccer commentator fella from Louth?

That's a PK against you.

seafoid

Quote from: Dolph1 on February 22, 2019, 02:57:31 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 22, 2019, 02:18:24 PM
Quote from: Gmac on February 22, 2019, 02:06:47 PM
Quote from: HiMucker on February 22, 2019, 09:47:28 AM

(My emphasis.)

Should Jessie Owens have done it outside City Hall? Do you think that would have the same effect?
are u comparing kapernick to Jesse Owens get a grip I suppose Jussie Smollett is a modern day mlk
Smollet is like a human version of Brexit and the trump election win

I have to correct you

Smollet is the epitome of the democrat movement. Arrogance, stupidity with a total disregard for the truth and the consequences of his actions.

The Social Justice Warrior he claimed to be was all an act to grab more for himself and virtue signal at the same time as demonizing people who dare show you up as frauds.

It's just like dealing with a lot of you bucks on this board.
All you seem to do is act the MAGA
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

lynchbhoy

Quote from: screenexile on February 22, 2019, 09:55:35 AM

(My emphasis.)

I wouldn't subscribe to that at all. If you feel there is an injustice and something needs to be done about it why wouldn't you use the biggest platform you have available to call it out??
If you think that's ok to do so using that media then cest ca.

Imo it's completely incorrect to do so.
It would be like going into mass and protesting in favour of abortion at half time ( communion) . Plain bad manners.
There s a time and place for everything we were taught.

lynchbhoy

(My emphasis.)

Eamonn/sid
I'm not mentioning politics or political at all.
Please point out where I did.

My issue is with any kind of protest being held within a sporting event.
I'm against strikes at work unless it's a pre agreed union ratified strike.

Your schoolboy name calling about any comprehension on the English language further depicts an ethos of schoolyard bulky boy mentality.
I'm guessing the apology isn't forthcoming ?

sid waddell

Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 22, 2019, 05:59:36 PM

(My emphasis.)

Eamonn/sid

Your schoolboy name calling about any comprehension on the English language further depicts an ethos of schoolyard bulky boy mentality.

Ah I get it.

You don't answer questions and claim imagined victimhood.

You're only here to troll.

A curiously similar modus operandi to another account with similar views to yourself.

lynchbhoy

Quote from: sid waddell on February 22, 2019, 07:47:34 PM
Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 22, 2019, 05:59:36 PM

(My emphasis.)

Eamonn/sid

Ah I get it.

You don't answer questions and claim imagined victimhood.

You're only here to troll.

A curiously similar modus operandi to another account with similar views to yourself.

I've answered the question posed.
Just because you don't like my answer you are havi g a go sid/eamonn.

If you are questioning who I am... well unlike yourself... I'm double profile  alter ego

Talk about throwing toys out of pram.
That's what comes of bullys not getting their way.
Are you oup or dup?
;)
I can attempt unmannerly rudeness too!!

Saffrongael

Did Kaepernick "kneel" when he was starting ?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Saffrongael on February 22, 2019, 09:07:32 PM
Did Kaepernick "kneel" when he was starting ?
I'm fairly sure he was the starting QB

Eamonnca1

(My emphasis.)

Christ. I don't know what's more pathetic. Crying "cyber bullying" just because you're losing an argument, or denying that police brutality is a political issue.

Was slavery not a political issue?

Was Jim Crow not a political issue?

Was the integration of the south not a political issue?

Was the Northern Ireland civil rights movement not a political issue?

Was the replacement of the RUC by the PSNI not a political issue?

Eamonnca1

Quote from: Dolph1 on February 22, 2019, 11:37:18 AM
Criminals will not be using ports of entry.

So much nonsense in the rest of your Gish Gallop that I'm going to focus on this claim.

What is the basis of this claim that no criminal has ever entered the US legally? I'm sure the ghosts of the 9/11 hijackers would love to know how they sneaked in over the Mexican border in the dead of night.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: lynchbhoy on February 22, 2019, 08:26:21 PM
Eamonn/sid

FFS. You too? I messaged Sid the other day to check that he wasn't me. He assured me that he wasn't. If any mods are listening in here I'm sure they can confirm that we have different IP numbers.

This kind of  unfounded accusation only strengthens the case for you being an Adolf1 sock puppet. And who wants to be accused of being thon gobsh1te? I believe sock puppetry is against the rules here. Don't have me to report you.