Gypsy Camp on M50

Started by Sky Blue, July 18, 2007, 12:37:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Long time dead

Quote from: full back on July 19, 2007, 02:54:44 PM
I know many families, where the man of the house works his bollix off all week & the woman looks after the kids - yet once all the bills are paid they have barely any money left over for themselves or the children to have leisure activities etc.
Yet the do-gooders on here want us to start looking after others before we take care of people who were born and bred in this country ::)

May 5ive Times and that other w**ker Tankie could digest this and then answer how a single mother could work all week - pay someone to look after her kids and have any money for anything never mind leisure activities.

his holiness nb

Thats the point, its the childcare costs that are a hindrance to most, and a convenient excuse to some.
Ask me holy bollix

full back

Im not getting involved in the single parent slagging off thats been going on.
I made my point to highlight that if we were so worried about helping others, we should look closer to home rather than looking at solving/helping other countries economics & problems

SuperMac

Come back Adolf, all is forgiven  ;D

Pietas

I wouldn't be using imagery like that.

I got in to trouble with His Holiness and a some others on another thread for that type of thing.

They got very cross with me :'(
In Roman mythology, Pietas was the goddess of duty to one's state, gods and family.

his holiness nb

Quote from: Pietas on July 19, 2007, 04:20:21 PM
I wouldn't be using imagery like that.

I got in to trouble with His Holiness and a some others on another thread for that type of thing.

They got very cross with me :'(

What are you on about??
I pointed out a blatant lie you told, I was by no means annoyed, just thought it should be pointed out that you have no problem making things up when it suits you, then acting all moral on other occasions.
I dont care enough to get annoyed with you  ;)
Ask me holy bollix

Pietas

Quote from: 5iveTimes on July 19, 2007, 05:01:36 PM
Quote from: Long time dead link=topic=3770.msg122779#msg122779 date=1184853647
May 5ive Times and that other w**ker Tankie could digest this and then answer how a single mother could work all week -
i] pay[/i] someone to look after her kids and have any money for anything never mind leisure activities.

You know the type, you sound like you come from that type of background  ;)
That's a really shitting thing to post
In Roman mythology, Pietas was the goddess of duty to one's state, gods and family.

Pietas

Well you shouldn't take it out on the rest of the family.  That's just selfish

Long time dead

May 5ive Times and that other w**ker Tankie could digest this and then answer how a single mother could work all week -
i] pay[/i] someone to look after her kids and have any money for anything never mind leisure activities.

Well maybe if they had a bit more self respect, they wouldnt be getting up the duff in the first place. To many getting pregnant is an easy way out, a free meal ticket, sponge of the workers. ANd they usually come from a long line of spongers, father unemployed, mother and father split up as far as the state are concerned, although getting double benefits in the one household. You know the type, you sound like you come from that type of background  ;)
I have a sister who is a single mum, her partner left her when she was 6 months pregnant. She has worked all her life, held down a good job and we as a family have helped out in any way we can. her son is a young man to be proud of, just got his first job during the summer but will be back at school next yeat to do his A levels, the state did not rear him.

Take it she has no self respect.  ;)

stew

Well maybe if they had a bit more self respect, they wouldnt be getting up the duff in the first place. To many getting pregnant is an easy way out, a free meal ticket, sponge of the workers. ANd they usually come from a long line of spongers, father unemployed, mother and father split up as far as the state are concerned, although getting double benefits in the one household. You know the type, you sound like you come from that type of background  ;)
I have a sister who is a single mum, her partner left her when she was 6 months pregnant. She has worked all her life, held down a good job and we as a family have helped out in any way we can. her son is a young man to be proud of, just got his first job during the summer but will be back at school next yeat to do his A levels, the state did not rear him.

Fair play to your sister 5 times and it sounds as if her young fella is a good lad to.

The feckers that live on the dole because they are bone idle pish me aff but back when unemployment was through the roof it was very tough to get a job, i was on the dole for 6 months and I was pulling my hair out, it was the worst 6 months of my life.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

his holiness nb

The whole notion that there are no lazy people getting welfare as they dont want to work is nonsense.
Yes they are a minority, but I know a guy I went to school with who still lives at home with the parents.
His whole argument against working is "sure why should I, the dole is enough for my few pints at the weekend, what more would I want?"
This is an example of some of the people our tax goes to, and yes, there are many worthy recipients too.
Ask me holy bollix

Captain Scarlet

Jesus this is typical c**k that sickens me.
how is it Irish arguements swing from one end of the spectrum to the other. On one hand you have lads refusing to admit that there are scummy little bitches livin with their fellas who get money thrown at them and expect a free ticket. while at the same time there are genuine cases where women are trying to get by, doing a good job rearing kids and deserve any help they get. unfortunately as was piointed the system is there to be abused but that doesnt make it right.
i heard of women leaving brand new buggies on the road as the bus was a bit full, they have no repsect and know a new one is just a call away.

as for the M50 crowd would it not serve us better to make sure our own travellers are ok and never mind about these people who are despised in their own country not because of their minority status but due to their dabbling in low level drug dealing, human trafficking and grave robbing. can i please have a valid reason why they deserve to stay in ireland? it is terrible where they are living but do you really think they couldn't find another place.
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.

Tankie

Quote[quote author=Long time dead link=topic=3770.msg122779#msg122779 date=1184853647
May 5ive Times and that other w**ker Tankie could digest this and then answer how a single mother could work all week - pay someone to look after her kids and have any money for anything never mind leisure activities.
[/quote]

Long Time dead your a bit of an idiot as all you seem to do is call people names. I don;t think anyone here has said that people who desvere it should get it. My point has always been about the free loaders, if you have a reklation who is ripping the state off well then i have a problem with it, if they deserve it well then thats fine.

The kind of people we have been talking about are the ones that refuse to work, demand bigger house because they cant keep their legs closed, then want the state to pay for the heating of the house while also drive a new car and take a couple of holidays a year.

If you argee with them type well then your the w**ker as these are just lazy f**kers!
Grand Slam Saturday!

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Tankie on July 20, 2007, 10:44:20 AM
Long Time dead your a bit of an idiot as all you seem to do is call people names.

:D :D :D
Ding
Ding
Ding

Blacksheep

There is a poll on the RTE news home page on this. They aren't getting much sympathy.
Blacksheep - a reckless and unprincipled reprobate!