The Horse racing thread

Started by maddog, December 19, 2006, 03:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spiritof91and94

Hora and Be Free today at Sedgefield - Mark Prescott double...

T O Hare

lads hits only jude is running again at 2.30 at southwell today. a short price but won by ten lengths last time out!!!
"2008 Gaaboard Cheltenham fantasy league winner"

Mickey Linden

Sky Blue

Any tips or fancies lads? I can't pick my nose this week!

DrinkingHarp

How come there are no exotic bets(tri and super) like they have here in the states?
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

AZOffaly

I think there is the equivalent of a trifecta. I know you can do exactas, forecasts and reverse forecasts.

Is the Super a 1,2,3,4 thing?

Just checked, the trifecta is called a tricast over here.

Louth Exile

You also have the trio bet on the tote here
St. Josephs GFC - SFC Champions 1996 & 2006, IFC Champions 1983, 1990 & 2016 www.thejoesgfc.com

DrinkingHarp

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 31, 2008, 08:56:27 AM
I think there is the equivalent of a trifecta. I know you can do exactas, forecasts and reverse forecasts.

Is the Super a 1,2,3,4 thing?

Just checked, the trifecta is called a tricast over here.

Yes the tri is 123 and the super is 1234 and you can box them if you want to. Did a .10 super box (total cost 2.40) took the two favs and the two long shots. The two longshots hit 1 2 then the favs -  paid off at 1600.00 not to shabby for 2.40 and then a new set off custom Pings  ;)
Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

Lecale2

Another Rum 15.30 Doncaster. May be worth a small EW wager. 25/1 in a big handicap.

Silky

I'll venture €5 EW just for the interest.

spiritof91and94

waiting on word on Michaels Boy at Lingfield today, was over for his first run in kempton 2 weeks ago, when he was held up to finish 3rd. will post any news later.

spiritof91and94

Quote from: spiritof91and94 on February 02, 2008, 03:15:35 PM
waiting on word on Michaels Boy at Lingfield today, was over for his first run in kempton 2 weeks ago, when he was held up to finish 3rd. will post any news later.

3rd again today despite going a grade up, this horse will win races - watch for his next run possibly within the next two / three weeks..

Lecale2

Manilou is out at the weekend.

Diet Coke

Quote from: Lecale2 on February 06, 2008, 07:46:44 PM
Manilou is out at the weekend.

Barry?     he'll probably win by a nose :D
Everybody knows there no sucha thing as Sanity Clause.

SDarbs

Any word on how he is expected to run?