Tyrone v Monaghan, Sun 20th May, Healy Park

Started by tyroneman, April 04, 2018, 06:45:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrandMasterFlash

I see T McCann was back playing at the weekend. Hopefully his hair, I mean knee, holds up until May 20th..

All codding aside, that must be a good boost for Tyrone.

Haven't heard anything from our side re injuries etc. Hopefully all men are still in tact and raring to go, it'll take them all..

tiempo

Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on April 30, 2018, 01:45:21 PM
I see T McCann was back playing at the weekend. Hopefully his hair, I mean knee, holds up until May 20th..

Haven't heard anything from our side re injuries etc. Hopefully all men are still in tact and raring to go, it'll take them all..

Gets injured and misses Tyrone games, Tyrone go on a good run and look much more cohesive.
Gets fit and returns for club and they lose.
Go figure.

Taylor

Quote from: tiempo on April 30, 2018, 02:08:38 PM

Gets injured and misses Tyrone games, Tyrone go on a good run and look much more cohesive.
Go figure.

Ach wise up man

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: Taylor on April 30, 2018, 02:27:29 PM

Go figure.

Ach wise up man

Strange comment indeed, I would have thought that he was a highly regarded player in Tyrone?  ???

trailer

Lee Brennan and Colm Cavanagh both doubtful.

Dire Ear

Probably our 2 most important players,  and yes, I include M Donnelly and P Harte in this

tyroneman

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Dire Ear

Quote from: tyroneman on May 01, 2018, 03:52:40 PM
As Han Solo once said.......
"Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops, farm boy. Without precise calculations we could fly right through a star or bounce too close to a supernova, and that'd end your trip real quick, wouldn't it?"  /??

Taylor

Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on May 01, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

Go figure.

Ach wise up man

Strange comment indeed, I would have thought that he was a highly regarded player in Tyrone?  ???

He most certainly is.

No idea where the comment came from.

We are infinitely stronger when he plays

square_ball

Quote from: GrandMasterFlash on May 01, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

Go figure.

Ach wise up man

It's usually made by the same people who don't rate Peter Harte so tells you all you need to know!

GetOverTheBar

Monaghan have to catch Tyrone sooner or later. Why not in Omagh? Tyrone aren't exactly brilliant there and remains to be seen who will adapt best to the club only april.

Obviously injury news either way could swing this one, Lee Brennan or McManus out, you would be quick to shift to the other side.

square_ball

This club only April thing I assume counties are still training away as normal or is that prohibited?

Taylor

Quote from: square_ball on May 01, 2018, 05:22:37 PM
This club only April thing I assume counties are still training away as normal or is that prohibited?

Sure Armagh went to Portugal in April FFS.

Farcical situation

omagh_gael

Tyrone lads played 5 club games already with another scheduled for this Friday night. How many have the Monaghan men played?