Tyrone v Roscommon Say 14th July at 5pm - Football chat ONLY

Started by Fuzzman, July 14, 2018, 04:02:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laceer

Impressive from Tyrone, dire from Roscommon.

Dublin leave one man up front,similar to Tyrone. The difference is the speed at which they attack. A few times today I found myself shouting at Tyrone to go forward when they were playing it across the 50 and back. There's being patient and there's slowing it down too much.

Looking forward to Omagh next week.

Throw ball

Quote from: laceer on July 14, 2018, 08:03:52 PM

Dublin leave one man up front,similar to Tyrone. The difference is the speed at which they attack. A few times today I found myself shouting at Tyrone to go forward when they were playing it across the 50 and back. There's being patient and there's slowing it down too much.

The Tyrone ones won't believe me but watching Dublin tonight Tyrone have a chance next week if they do that.

square_ball

Quote from: BennyHarp on July 14, 2018, 07:50:02 PM
Quote from: ONeill on July 14, 2018, 07:42:11 PM
That'll do Richie Donnelly's confidence the world of good. Did M Donnelly or Harte score from play?

Matty got a point from play. All three players mentioned were excellent today. Ritchie beginning to  look like a proper full forward, winning every ball out in front and not being afraid to turn and shoot.

If Richie had that wee bit more pace he would be some proposition in there. He was excellent today.

red hander

redzone

Quote from: Throw ball on July 14, 2018, 08:15:37 PM
Quote from: laceer on July 14, 2018, 08:03:52 PM

The Tyrone ones won't believe me but watching Dublin tonight Tyrone have a chance next week if they do that.

Of course we have a chance, should be a great night. You will always have people who have no believe, idiots like longballin and southtyronegael who pollute the Tyrone thread with their constant negativity.

Farrandeelin

Quote from: trileacman on July 14, 2018, 07:51:33 PM
Quote from: Farrandeelin on July 14, 2018, 07:47:12 PM
Roscommon should be out. Seriously, after shipping that sort of score - what right have they being there. Sorry Rossies but it's not going to get easier.

They qualified for it which was more than Mayo achieved.

Yes. We lost, we're not complaining.
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

An Watcher

Oh to have a Ryan McMenamin on the field to rough up the dubs next week.  Remember him grabbing Paul Galvin in the privates and causing a mini riot which transformed a canter for Kerry into a drawn game

sensethetone

Quote from: ONeill on July 14, 2018, 07:54:40 PM
We're definitely less secure at the back when Colm's off the field.

McCarron was finding Murtagh tough before going off.

McCarron knew he was getting roasted..

Rossfan

Too sick and disillusioned to comment.
I won't be contributing any more  € to this shambles.
Talk to ye tomorra. :-[
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

cornetto

Shit or bust in the hyde next week whoever loses is out  it will be like a mini final.
Galway & kildare could be a similar encounter roll on tomorrow!!

Jinxy

Quote from: Rossfan on July 14, 2018, 08:46:56 PM
Too sick and disillusioned to comment.
I won't be contributing any more  € to this shambles.
Talk to ye tomorra. :-[

It's only a game of football, life goes on.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Rossfan

It does but  the hope is gone.
I will never see Ros in an All Ireland Senior final.
The "little" Counties can't compete any more.
Quicker the second tier comes in so that we might win a game at Croker the better.
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Over the Bar

Match report here for ThrowBall if he's not too busy whacking his pepperami?

RTÉ News: Relentless Tyrone hammer Roscommon at Croke Park.
http://www.rte.ie/sport/football/2018/0714/978703-relentless-tyrone-hammer-roscommon-at-croke-park/

trailer

How bad are Roscommon ?  Terrible. Pridectdd this win. Connacht probably the weakest province.

clarshack

After the Meath game I thought Tyrone were brutal and going nowhere. There's been serious improvement since then and fair play to all involved. I don't think we'll beat Dublin next week but it will be a very competitive game which could be a big factor in the overall score difference.