You know what really grinds my gears?

Started by corn02, June 02, 2007, 03:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

The little thugs who robbed my Laois car flag in the Liffey Valley car park.
Far be it from me to say what county the scumbags were from but the "UP DA DUBS" that was wrote into the muck on the side of my car probably tells it's own story
You'll Never Walk Alone.

clarshack

w*nkers who continually ask year in year out if the ulster football final is all ticket even though its been all ticket since 1993. ffs.

ziggysego

People who attend Gaelic matches in soccer tops!  >:(
Testing Accessibility

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: ziggysego on July 15, 2007, 08:53:04 PM
People who attend Gaelic matches in soccer tops!  >:(

Despite my obvious love for soccer i would agree with you there i saw a lot of them in Croker today
You'll Never Walk Alone.

The Real Laoislad

Those bloody blowhorn things that kids have in Croke Park..There was a 3 year old behind me today and he never stopped blowing the fecking thing
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Homer

Kevin McStay commentary!! Is it just me?

Hardy

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 16, 2007, 12:42:22 AM
Those bloody blowhorn things that kids have in Croke Park..There was a 3 year old behind me today and he never stopped blowing the fecking thing
Let me guess a Dublin child, jesus LL you where lucky to get out of CP with your life yesterday
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Gnevin on July 16, 2007, 12:51:27 PM
Let me guess a Dublin child, jesus LL you where lucky to get out of CP with your life yesterday

Get off your highhorse you stupid tool,Who mentioned anything about Dublin.
God you really need help so you do,Your f**king Nuts ::)

You'll Never Walk Alone.

Tankie

:D :D :D ;D ;D ;D
Grand Slam Saturday!

Billys Boots

Jaysus Gnevin, save your energy for your celebrations lad.  You'll have enough time for whinging when ye get tanked in the QFs.  :P
My hands are stained with thistle milk ...

Tankie

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 16, 2007, 12:53:20 PM

Get off your highhorse you stupid tool

go win something and stop bitching! ;D
Grand Slam Saturday!

Gnevin

Quote from: The Real Laoislad on July 16, 2007, 12:53:20 PM

Get off your highhorse you stupid tool,Who mentioned anything about Dublin.
God you really need help so you do,Your f**king Nuts ::)

So your say we aren't all scum bags out to point at things in a shocking and trend setting manner? Or maybe the  3 year was just Coked of his/her face . Did  she/he throw anything  at you even a temper tantrum?
Anyway, long story short... is a phrase whose origins are complicated and rambling.

The Real Laoislad

Tankie Gnevin feck off and don't turn this thread which is a good laugh into your Dublin versus the world agenda
My post had nothing too do with GAA or Dublin and anyone with half a brain would see that
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Abble

sitting in in my car waiting for the 5 mins of news stories to end til they give out the gaelic results. just as the newsreader goes to read out the scoreline of first match a 5000cc motorbike that ye can hear in scotland parks up beside me....missing everything !! >:(