Tír Eoghain vs Maigh Eo AIQF 6/8/2016

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, July 20, 2016, 08:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

Quote from: imtommygunn on August 06, 2016, 05:43:27 PM
I tuned in on 58 minutes to see aidan o'se waving an imaginary card at the ref. Deplorable.

Fair play to mayo. Keegan must be one of the most dependable players in the ga,e over the past fee years.

In fairness the ref deserved it.  :D
MWWSI 2017

AZOffaly

I'm delighted for the Tyrone full back though.

Captain Obvious

Poor game that. Tyrone will believe they kicked it away but when you kick that amount of wides and most wild kicks you simply don't deserve to win.

Mclf

Sufferus must be ecstatic after that, his beloved Mayo are in the all ireland final in his head.

yellowcard

Pulsating if not a pretty game. Mayo being criticised for choking here after winning by a point and not the other way around is just nuts!!! Some people just can't give credit where it is due. Both sides emptied themselves in a real arm wrestle of a match but fair play to Mayo I didn't think they had it in them to beat Tyrone today. Could have gone either way really but Mayo winning a tight game like that by a point will be worth its weight in gold after plenty of near misses in recent years. Rochford to give him credit got his tactics right which is easy I suppose to say now after they won the game.

JoG2

Hard tight encounter. Very enjoyable game.   Just shows (in the last 10 mins)  ,  even with the experience the Mayo men have,  you can still play the occasion and not the game

Gough gave Tyrone some serious handy frees throughout.

Keegan and Harte are absolutely brilliant footballers.  D O'connor must have been running on  60% capacity

screenexile

:'( :'( :'(

Very disappointing lads... The only team that could outfit up to the Dubs are out of it  ::)

clarshack

Bottled it big time, Morgan, McCurry and mcaliskey are bottlers when it comes to the crunch. Aidan O'Shea is one of the most dislikeable c*nts to ever grace a gaa pitch.

imtommygunn

Quote from: muppet on August 06, 2016, 05:44:43 PM
Quote from: imtommygunn on August 06, 2016, 05:43:27 PM
I tuned in on 58 minutes to see aidan o'se waving an imaginary card at the ref. Deplorable.

Fair play to mayo. Keegan must be one of the most dependable players in the ga,e over the past fee years.

In fairness the ref deserved it.  :D

Lol. Heard that but didn't see enough. I think o'se watches too much premiership. Hope you go on and win it but hate that shite.

yellowcard

Quote from: ashman on August 06, 2016, 05:42:06 PM
Tipp have a real chance .

Will do well to get within 7/8 points. That match whilst not the prettiest, was a completely different intensity today than last weeks.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: AZOffaly on August 06, 2016, 05:45:00 PM

There's more of them you could feel the same way for!!  Would be some swan-song if that's Sean Cavanaghs last game!

BennyHarp

Quote from: screenexile on August 06, 2016, 05:47:29 PM
:'( :'( :'(

Very disappointing lads... The only team that could outfit up to the Dubs are out of it  ::)

If that made any sense then it would have been a poor attempt at a wind up!
That was never a square ball!!

Rossfan

Quote from: clarshack on August 06, 2016, 05:47:38 PM. Aidan O'Shea is one of the most dislikeable c*nts to ever grace a gaa pitch.

You mean outside Tyrone?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Syferus

AZOffaly

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on August 06, 2016, 05:49:26 PM
Quote from: AZOffaly on August 06, 2016, 05:45:00 PM

There's more of them you could feel the same way for!!  Would be some swan-song if that's Sean Cavanaghs last game!

Cavanagh has been a Laochra Gael, and I think he may have been blackguarded today.