Tír Eoghain vs Maigh Eo AIQF 6/8/2016

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, July 20, 2016, 08:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

manfromdelmonte

Captain Obvious

Defensive dog fight of a contest so far maybe the second half will become a more open game and we will see more scores from play.

Syferus

Quote from: manfromdelmonte on August 06, 2016, 04:39:27 PM
I think the referee has been good

Gough is the best ref in the sport. Thankless job having to ref Tyrone in full sledging and belting mode. Mayo battering back but they're just playing into Tyrone's hands with the macho bullshit.

BennyHarp

Nervy first half. A lot of mistakes being made. I think Mayo are well capable of holding their own in the sledging stakes by the way!
That was never a square ball!!

Keepthefaith93

Quote from: Rossfan on August 06, 2016, 04:36:38 PM
Was Tyrone no 10 shot there?

No doubt, Tyrone players don't need 2 opportunities to go down but Mayo are complaining about every decision.

clarshack

Looks like Morgan has sh*t it again with the frees. Why can't Sean cavanagh or Ronan O'Neill take those?

AZOffaly

Tyrone are cuter. Mayo are getting caught reacting. Aidan O'Shea should know better at this stage. Fascinating game though.

Jinxy

Quote from: Jinxy on July 31, 2016, 02:28:17 PM
I can see AOS trying to go full 'Fear Laidir' in this game as he's had a poor season to date.
I predict lots of over-carrying, lots of charging and lots of turnovers.

Prove me wrong, Aidan.
Prove me wrong.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Danger

Fear ón Srath Bán

O'Shea's not just an expert diver, but can sledge incessantly with the best of them too. :-[

Looks like it'll come down to the respective benches, so hopeful :)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Whishtup

I'd expect Tyrone to win this based on first half-need to stay away from the ghoul-baggin.  Suits neither of these teams.

muppet

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on August 06, 2016, 04:44:51 PM
O'Shea's not just an expert diver, but can sledge incessantly with the best of them too. :-[

Looks like it'll come down to the respective benches, so hopeful :)

That is a massive compliment coming from Tyrone.  ;D
MWWSI 2017

BennyHarp

I've said this a few times in Mayo games this year but their discipline is awful, especially in the tackle. Hopefully Tyrone can shift up a gear like the Ulster Final.
That was never a square ball!!

yellowcard

Grind fest of a game, this suits Tyrone and I expect them to kick on in the second half and wear Mayo down. Ref has done Tyrone no harm in that first half anyway.

Jinxy

Sounds like Tyrone are back to the nasty stuff.
And people thought they had turned over a new leaf!
A leopard doesn't change his stripes.
If you were any use you'd be playing.