7 (28%)
How Mighty is he anyway?
2 (8%)
Which of the Quinns is he again?
5 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Voting closed: December 19, 2007, 06:04:28 PM

Seany

Mighty Quinn.  He has entertained us with his polls, amusing introductions and witty asides.  He has asked us our opinions on the pints fight with some other poster, has asked us if Bono is a bollox and his latest gem is on Gerry Ryan.  But are we now growing tired of him, are his poll ideas becomig a little formulaic is be being exposed as a one hit wonder himself?  Is it now time to phase the mighty QUinn out? 

Aristotle Flynn

Throw him out. Played out long ago. He's just a pub bore. Could you imagine getting stuck next to him at a match?
A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion.

Blacksheep

Blacksheep - a reckless and unprincipled reprobate!

Seany

Does he even go to matches? Has anyone ever seen a GAA post from him or her, but probably him, on the GAA side of th eboard.  See these people who latch onto a board and don't use it for what it was intended for?  I think he's waiting to be 'discovered'.  Well, Mighty.  We have discovered you and it's now time to pack up and go off to another board. This is for people who love GAA, but who might have opinions on other things, not for two bit soap box, here today, gone tomorrow, chauvinists like Quinn to peddle their dangerous and reckless theories.

Leave.  Resign.  You're played out, Quinn!

pintsofguinness

What exactly is the problem seany?

Because he said something about the civil service?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Seany

The problem pints is that Mighty is very good at dissing othere.  I just want to see how he feels about himself being dissed.

A little tongue in cheek, tho ;)

ziggysego

HE SHOUTS TOO MUCH

but he's a funny guy!  :D
Testing Accessibility

Guillem2

If you don't like his posts down read them. Starting a thread like this only draws attention to him.

I found him confusing at first but now I get where he's coming from I find him quite amusing.
Talking is an overrated way of communicating.

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Quote from: Aristotle Flynn on December 16, 2007, 10:04:59 AM
Throw him out. Played out long ago. He's just a pub bore. Could you imagine getting stuck next to him at a match?

Any criticism from you I consider a vote of confidence. You still hadn't the balls to apologise to me for the inaccurate and insulting PM you sent me earlier in the year

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Quote from: Seany on December 16, 2007, 10:35:14 AM
Does he even go to matches? Has anyone ever seen a GAA post from him or her, but probably him, on the GAA side of th board.  See these people who latch onto a board and don't use it for what it was intended for?  I think he's waiting to be 'discovered'.  Well, Mighty.  We have discovered you and it's now time to pack up and go off to another board. This is for people who love GAA, but who might have opinions on other things, not for two bit soap box, here today, gone tomorrow, chauvinists like Quinn to peddle their dangerous and reckless theories.

Leave.  Resign.  You're played out, Quinn!

So you have to go to GAA matches to be allowed to post on this Board. That's pretty democratic. In any case I'm not going to be lectured by a self styled 'International Man of Mystery' like yourself who's only claim to fame appears to  on one occasion you happened to know about a forthcoming anti GPA event before it was publicly announced.

I'll bet the manager of the Elk regrets they day he ever told you about it. Bet he didn't realise that, like most teachers, you'd be unable to hold your piss and blurt the whole think out here in a vane attempt to make yourself look important.  

Aristotle Flynn

Quote from: THE MIGHTY QUINN on December 16, 2007, 01:56:08 PM

You still hadn't the balls to apologise to me for the inaccurate and insulting PM you sent me earlier in the year

It will be a cold day in hell before I apologise to you!

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Aristotle Flynn

Well why do you keep bringing it up on here? Now go back to bed and nurse your hang over.

THE MIGHTY QUINN

Just to keep reminding you that you're an absolute dick who seems content to make accusations without one shred of evidence to back them up. And I'll keep doing that.  Some of your comments border on the bizzare. You seem to have no sense of humour whatsoever.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility